story 86

Kie's POV:

JJ and I dated for two years and we had a really nasty breakup. We had been fighting off and on for a few months before we finally called it off. It was hard on both of us and all our friends. It kinda split up the friend group.

JJ and I always made sure we were never at the chateau at the same time after we split up. The pogues got kind of annoyed by it. It had only been one monthsand we have avoided each other like the plague.

However, tonight we were all hanging out at the chateau together. JJ walked in and I wanted to leave as soon as I saw him. It was so awkward. I tried my best to stay calm and act like I didn't care.

JJ sat down and grabbed a beer and joined the conversation. After about thirty minutes I said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this"

I got up and walked outside and JJ followed me and he said, "You should stay, I can leave"

"No, it's fine. I need to go. You go back inside" I said not looking at him

"Kie" He said softly and I looked at him

"It's hard on me too" He admitted

"Really?" I asked shocked

"Yeah, we were together for a little over two years and we've been friends much longer. It's an adjustment that is going to take some time to get used to"

"I just feel like we should be past this by now. Like it should be easier to see each other"

"Honestly, it makes sense why it isn't. We were in love. We spent so much time together. It's weird going back to being single. It's weird being alone all the time. I miss you..."

"I miss you"

"We're going to work on being friends, okay?"

"Okay" I smiled as I didn't want him to leave my life forever

JJ looked at me and walked closer to me and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and I just felt so safe in his arms. It was like none of the bad stuff happened. I didn't want to break the hug, but I did.

I looked at him and asked, "I know this is stupid, but I can't remember our last kiss. I remember this fighting and that's not what I want to remember. I want to remember the good parts"

"Our last kiss was three days before we broke up. It was here at the chateau. You were on the phone with your mom and I came outside to go to work and I kissed you goodbye quickly. We were fighting and you were annoyed that I kissed you when you were on the phone so you gave me the finger" He said remembering every detail of the last kiss we shared

"Sorry about that" I said

"It wasn't even a good kiss. So I'm down to make our last kiss good"

I looked at him and we both slowly leaned in and our lips touched for a few seconds and we pulled away. That was an awful kiss. I didn't know a kiss could be so bad. Shit. He grabbed me and pulled my body closer to his and he looked at me and said, "If we are going to do this, we're going to do it right"

He crashed his lips into mine and this time our lips moved in synch. The kiss was amazing. I got lost in the kiss and right as I thought he was going to pull away, he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and holy shit. He took this to a whole new level.

We were having an intense makeout sesh when we broke apart and I asked, "Why did we break up?"

"I honestly don't even know" He said still lost in the kiss

I kissed him again. This time it was a short kiss.

"Goodbye, JJ... I'll see you later" I said

"Kie, don't go! That kiss was fucking amazing and you know it. Can we please just go back to my place and see where that kiss leads?"

"We both know exactly where that kiss will lead, to your bedroom"

"It doesn't have to lead to my bedroom... It could lead to the couch, shower, kitchen counter, hell even the floor. It can lead anywhere you want it to. I'm not picky" He smirked and I playfully hit him

"Just breakup sex, deal?"

"Promise.." He said picking me up and running to my car with me in his arms

He put me in the passenger seat as he got into the driver's seat and he was speeding to his house. I decided to have some fun and give him some road head. This was something we have never done before and he was clearly enjoying it.

I caught him watching me and I said, "Eyes on the road. Focus on driving"

He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other he just moved under my shirt and bra to hold my boobs. Classic JJ.

"Fuck, Kie...." He said as he was close and I didn't stop until he finished in my mouth

A few minutes later, we arrived at his house and we both ran inside like children and he returned the favor, and then we had the best breakup sex. We were laying in bed and my legs were shaking.

"You should stay tonight. It's late" JJ said protective and I didn't want to leave

I curled up next to him and we both fell asleep. I woke up the next morning in his arms and we both awkwardly got up, still naked. I went to JJ's bathroom and I turned the shower on. I felt all gross from all the sweating last night.

"Wanna join?" I asked standing in the doorway naked as JJ was looking for his clothes

"I mean, I'm not going to turn down a shower with you" He said as he got in the shower with me and kissed me

We were making out and we had shower sex. After, he wrapped a towel around me and one around him. He gave me some of his clothes and then we both got dressed and I was getting ready to leave. I finally left and it was good closure, but the problem now was that I craved more.

JJ and I didn't talk for a few days until we saw each other at the country club. JJ was working and I was there with my parents. He was super busy and he looked so cute.

I knew he worked until midnight tonight and so I decided to surprise him. I went to his house, got undressed, and laid in his bed naked.

About twenty minutes later, JJ walked in the house and yelled, "Kie"

"In here" I said from his bedroom

He walked in and saw me under the covers and asked, "What are you doing in my bed?"

"I may or not be naked waiting for you to come home" I said with a smirk and JJ wasted no time taking off his clothes and jumping into bed with me

We woke up the next morning and I said, "I think we should continue to have breakup sex"

"I like the idea... How would you feel about a breakup breakfast?"

"I'd love it" I said as JJ went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He was actually an amazing cook.

JJ and I ate breakfast and watched a movie together as it was a rainy Saturday. We cuddled on the couch all day long. JJ and I both knew we were back together.

He kissed my head and whispered, "I love you"

"I love you too" I said moving to kiss his lips