story 91

JJ's POV:

We were all hanging out at the chateau watching a movie as it was a rainy day. I was laying on the pull out couch and Kie was between me and John B and Pope was on the couch.

We watched a funny movie, a scary movie, and now Kie was making us watch some stupid romance movie.

I was bored and finally the movie was over. Pope put on some history documentary in black and white.

"Can we go back to watching Kie's chick flick?" John B asked also bored

Pope was so into it and John B was dozing off and so was Kie. I did too and I woke up and Kie was curled up next to me. I tried not to move as I didn't want to wake her up.

I failed as she woke up and Popes stupid documentary was still on. It has been almost two hours.

Kie grabbed my phone from me and I tried to get it back. This woke John B up and he joined in the play fighting for the phone. He picked Kie up and went to move her and she moved to hang onto my phone and her chest was laying across my lap. Fuck. Fuck. Think of sad things.

It didn't work. It had a kind of its own. I was hard and I know Kie could feel it too. This has never happened before. Kie got up laughing and John B noticed right away and said, "It's alive"

Pope looked over and now everyone was looking at my hard dick. To make matters worse, I was wearing gray joggers. I quickly grabbed the blanket and put it over my lap.

"Damn, now we know why you get all the girls" Kie teased as you could clearly see the size

"Shut up! You guys saw nothing"

"Relax, it's a natural thing" John B said still laughing

I got up and walked outside and Kie said, "We all know you're going to take care of it"

"Maybe you should go with him" Pope teased Kie

Kie gave Pope the middle finger and I went outside just to get away from that awkwardness. I returned a few minutes later and John B said, "That was fast"

"Please wash your hands" Kie said

"Fuck off! I didn't do anything" I said sitting on the floor

Kie got up and went to the bathroom and she returned a few minutes later and handed me my phone back.

It had stopped raining as we all went outside. That night, Pope and Kie went home and so did I. My dad was gone so I was home alone.

Kie texted me: hey, can you send me the picture of all of us from last week on the boat?

I thought this was really weird she was asking for it now. I know I sent it to her already

Kie: I accidentally deleted it

I opened up my photos and I froze. She didn't want the pictures from the boat. She wanted me to see the pictures she took on my phone. She looked SO good. She took some really sexy, half naked pictures in the bathroom.

Me: Come over. Now

A few minutes later, Kie showed up and she walked right in and I kissed her. It was intense. She broke away and said, "I am sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to do that to you"

"I know... And you look so fucking gorgeous in those pictures"

I picked Kie up and carried her to my bedroom. We vowed never to speak of this again. She spent the night and the next day she left. I told her I'd delete the pictures if she wanted.

She told me to keep them but she'd kill me if anyone ever found them. We went on with our normal lives and it was like nothing ever happened. A few days passed by and I decided to sneak her phone. I left some pictures for her and she saw them right away. We were with John B and Pope and she said, "Sorry, my mom just texted me. I have to go home"

She left and a few minutes later I made up some stupid excuse to leave. Pope did the same, except I went to Kie's where we hooked up. Looked like this was going to become more of a regular thing.