story 192

JJ's POV:

Kie and I have hated each other for years. Everyone knows that we don't get along. We were always constantly fighting with each other.

We were at a party on the beach and I was walking over to the keg to get a drink when I spotted Kie. She saw me and said, "Fuck off, JJ"

"Bitch, I'm just here for a beer" I said grabbing a cup and filling it up

I went to take a sip and she slapped it out of my hands and then ran towards her car. The keg was pretty much empty as I got here late. I ran after her and I caught up to her.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to stop her from running. She pushed me back and I we went hurting each other, it was more play fighting and arguing.

She had a flask on her and I was asking her for some because it's no fun being almost sober at a party. She didn't seem drunk. She didn't smell like alcohol either.

I got the advantage and I pinned her arms above her head as I pushed her back up against a tree. My body was pressed up against hers. I could feel her warm breath. I was just trying to open her lulu lemon belt bag that was across her chest but now that we were in this position, I froze for a brief second before I crashed my lips into hers.

She kissed me back and it got heated pretty fast. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and my hands were all over her body. I slipped my hand into her shorts and she was soaking wet. She pushed me off of her and said, "I hate you, leave me alone"

"If you hate me, why are you so wet?"

Her eyes met mine and it was as if time stood still. She was looking at me differently. It wasn't bad or weird, it was just different. She didn't break the eye contact until she reconnected our lips. We were making out again and I was hesitant to piss her off again but after a few minutes she pulled back and whispered, "Fuck me, JJ"

I couldn't believe what she just said. I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes" She replied as I kissed her again

This time, I didn't hold back. I was totally feeling her up. I reached in my pocket to grab a condom and realized I didn't have one. She looked at me and asked "How strong is your pullout game?"

"Super strong" I answered and we continued

It escalated and before I knew it, I was fucking her in the woods against a tree. She was close and so was I. I was fighting to hold it back and I was almost successful until and put her hands in my hair and slightly pulled and moaned, "Jayge... Fuck, JJ"

She had reached her climax and I went to pull out but I might have been a second too late. I finished myself off and couldn't believe that happened. I'm always able to pullout in time but the way she grabbed my hair and moaned my name sent me over the edge.

We were both trying to catch our breaths. She looked at me and said, "That was so fucking hot"

I quickly pulled my shorts back up and she put her bottoms back on too. We were both fully clothed and she crashed her lips into mine again. We were making out and I pulled back and said, "Kie, I uhh. I don't think I pulled out in time"

"I thought you said your pull out game was strong"

"It is, except I guess you moaning my name with your hands in my hair sent me over the edge" I admitted

"Oh, you like when I do that?" She teased putting her hands back in my hair as she kissed my neck

Eventually our lips connected again and we were making out, again. I'm pretty sure we might have went for round two if we weren't interrupted by John B yelling, "JJ, where'd you go?"