story 151 (based on season 3)

SEASON 3 SPOILERS in this story

* disclaimer - this story is based on OBX season 3,  episode 1-3 - I just put my own thoughts/ideas into the episode *

Kie's POV:

I had just been taken to Vaux Hall and it was full of guards with guns and dogs. I was so nervous. My heart was racing as they brought me upstairs to a bedroom and locked me in. I was told to clean up and put on the red for dinner tonight. There were so many sizes. It was almost like they knew I was coming.

I just wanted to be with the pogues. Why did I have to care about the stupid pilot, Jimmy? I had no idea how to get out of here. I don't even think the pogues could find this place, let alone get me out of here.

I took a shower and got myself ready. I slipped into the red dress and it was gorgeous. It was something I'd wear to Midsummers. I was sitting on the bed waiting for the staff to come get me.

The door opened and I was brought down to a fancy dining room where I told to sit. There were a few guards blocking the doors and Singh sat at the table. I sat across from him as food was placed in front of it. Could the food be positioned? Maybe, but I was starving so I ate. He asked me about some diary and I knew about it but I wasn't about to tell him.

I was sent back up to my room and I went to the window and tried to figure out where I was location wise. I had no luck. I sat on the bed trying to figure out something.

The door opened and the guard said, "Looks like one of your friends came to join you"

The guard shoved someone in the room and locked the door. It was JJ.

"Kie" He said as I stood up

"J" I said looking at him in his blue button up shirt that definitely didn't belong to him

I walked over to him and hugged him. I hated being hugged, but there was something about JJ's hugs that I loved. They made me feel so safe. Our hug broke apart and he asked, "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?"

"No, are you okay? Why are you here? Is everyone else here too?"

"I'm fine now that I know you're safe. We tried to come bust you out earlier but the security is intense. We got chased out by dogs. I figured the best thing I could do to help you was to help you from the inside while the pogues help from the outside"

"Wait, you came in here to save me?"

"Yeah" He said like it was no big deal but it brought tears to my eyes

He caught me up on everything and I did the same for him. I totally caught him looking at me in this red dress. His eyes went up and down my body. He knew I caught him too and he didn't even try to deny it, which was weird for him.

"You look beautiful" He said and then started rambling, "Not that you didn't look beautiful on the island. You look good all the time it's just that you look extra hot in that dress. Shit. I'm just going to stop talking"

I just laughed at him and he said he was going to take a shower. I changed out of the dress and into a pair of satin silk pajamas that were in the room. I laid down in bed while I waited for JJ to shower. He came back out into the room with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist.

"Holy shit, that shower felt amazing even if we are being held hostage" He said going to the dresser to try and find clothes

I couldn't help but look at his body. He was finally bruise free. His skin was nice and tan from the island. His hair was so blonde and flowy. Somehow his abs abs biceps were still so defined. And Shit. He might have caught me looking at him but I said, "Bottom right drawer"