story 98

Kie's POV:

I walked into the chateau and no one would look at me. JJ sat there not looking up at all and then everyone looked at him.

"What's going on?" I asked worried

"JJ, why don't you tell her what's going on" Pope said and JJ didn't speak

"Dude, tell her or we will" John B said

"I swear, JJ you better fucking speak"

"J" I said looking at him and he got up and brought me outside

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned

"I'm fine, but you're not going to be. I'm so sorry, Kie..."

"What did you do?" I asked scared

"I got super drunk last night and smoked some weed, well actually it was a lot of weed. I slept with a tourist"

"What? You cheated on me and you weren't even going to tell me? How could you?"

"I'm sorry, I was at the beach and she was there with her friends. We were smoking some weed and I took a few shots and the next thing I remembered was waking up in bed with her and the pogues all walking in on it."

I was so pissed at JJ. I wanted to punch him but he already felt bad enough.

"Did it mean anything?"

"No, hell no..." He said panicking as tears were falling down from his eyes

I wiped his tears and then I kissed him. He kissed me back and I broke away and said, "I forgive you. I love you. If you ever cheat on me again, I'll kill you"

"I swear it will never happen again. I was so stupid and I can't lose you because I love you and you're the only one I ever want to be with"

I kissed him and he kissed me back as he pulled me closer to him. We broke apart and he asked, "So we're okay?"

"Yeah, we're good" I said grabbing his hand as we walked back inside

"Damn, so everything good?"

"Yeah" I said resting my head on his shoulder

We hung out together and all watched a movie. It came time to go to bed and JJ was just finishing the laundry from washing the sheets.

We went to bed and he apologized again and I told him it was forgiven. I just wanted to forget about it. I looked at him and said, "Make me forget what you did with her"

JJ didn't hesitate as he kissed me. A few seconds later I was only focused on him. I was so in love with him. I just hoped it was a one time thing and it never happens again.