story 92 - part 1

Requested by @piggypeppa123

Kie's POV:

I was standing in the mirror looking at myself. I had my hair and make-up done and I was in my wedding dress. Today was the day that I married JJ Maybank. Sarah was standing beside me and she said, "You look perfect"

"Are you sure? I don't know if I like it all together"

"Kiara, you look hot. Like so hot that JJ will want to rip this dress off you the second he sees you in it"

I laughed and we all finished getting ready. It was time for the first look and I was nervous. JJ stood there with his back to me. The photographer was snapping pictures and I lightly touched his shoulder signaling it was okay for him to turn around.

He slowly spun in my direction and his eyes looked my body up and down. It gave me goosebumps the way he looked at me.

"You look so fucking beautiful" JJ said kissing me and then he broke the kiss just to look at me again

We took more pictures and he said, "I can't wait to see you at the altar, my beautiful bride"

I smiled and he kissed me as we prepared for the wedding to start. Soon, I was walking down with my dad, and JJ's eyes were locked on me. He looked so handsome up there. He had John B and Pope next to him and Sarah and Cleo were on my side.

The wedding began and JJ was saying his vows.

"Kie, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It's no secret that I didn't have the best home life growing up. I never truly felt love until I met you. You have the most magical smile that makes my day better by just seeing you happy. You are always doing what's best for us even if it's hard. You are perfect in every single way and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life loving you. It's truly the greatest honor of my life to be your husband. I love you, babe"

I was crying during his vows and now it was my turn to speak my vows.

"JJ, what can I say? From the moment I met you, my life turned into an adventure. You're always so brave and pushing me out of my comfort zone. You are my soulmate. I love you and I can't wait for our adventure to continue"

There was more boring talk and then it was time for the kiss. JJ and I both leaned in and pressed our lips together. He dipped me and everyone cheered louder which made us both laugh.

He looked at me and said, "I love you, Kiara Maybank"

I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face hearing my new name as I said, "And I love you, JJ Maybank"

The reception started and all the speeches and dances happened. We had a crazy fun night with all of our friends and family celebrating our love.

JJ and I went on our honeymoon to Yucatán, he planned it all. It was the perfect vacation. It was a dream come true for him. Now, we were back home to our usual boring lives. JJ was the best husband to me and I continue to fall more and more in love with him everyday.