story 121

i posted this chapter yesterday but part of it didn't save so i had to go back and re-write it. it's officially finished now. sorry for the mistake of why the chapter was so short and just randomly cut off

Kie's POV:

We were sitting around the fire at the Chateau. I had ended things with Pope a few days ago and let's just say he was still kinda pissed at me.

We were all a little drunk and playing a game of truth, Sarah's idea. The truths were all pretty harmless until a wasted JJ said, "Now that you've been with all of us, who is better in bed?"

I froze. He didn't not just say that. Everyone knew about me and John B and me and Pope. But JJ and I vowed to never speak about what happened between us again.

John B and I hooked up before his dad went missing and we talked about dating but it just wasn't a good idea. Then I had my kook year and during my kook year I was at a party with Sarah. She was busy with Topper and I decided to walk home. JJ also had the same idea.

It had been months since we've spoke but that night it was like nothing had changed. He brought me over to his house where we smoked weed and I had no intention of anything happening but we kissed and things just escalated from there.

Then there was the stupid thing with Pope. That was my biggest regret.

"What is he talking about?" John B asked

"I don't know" I said trying to play dumb

"Don't lie... Did you fuck JJ?" Pope asked livid

It was none of Pope's business. He had no right to get mad. I was pissed at JJ for saying that and thankfully he spoke up. 

JJ laughed and said, "Sorry, it was just a joke"

"Good and it's not funny... She's already fucked John B and me so if she fucked you that makes her a slut"

"Yo, watch it" John B said before JJ could react

"Are you sure you didn't have sex with him?" Pope asked me looking me dead in the eye

"Pretty sure I would remember" I said and Sarah got mad and ended the game

Pope stormed off and everyone else was getting ready for bed. I stayed outside sitting by the fire alone thinking about that night I spent with JJ. I don't allow myself to think of it because it consumes me and my thoughts.

I fell asleep in the hammock and when I woke up the next morning early as it was super hot and gross outside. Pope had already left to go help his dad today. John B was busy working at the Wreck as a dishwasher and Sarah was going home to spend the day with her little sister.

JJ came outside without a shirt on and his abs looked so good.

"It's like a damn oven in there" He said dripping sweat and so was I. We weren't even moving and it was too hot to be outside and not on a boat or in the water

We were going to go out on the HMS but Pope was borrowing it for the day. I looked at him and said, "I thought you promised you'd never bring that up again"

"Sorry, I was drunk and it just slipped out"

"Yeah, kinda like Pope's dick" I mumbled so he couldn't hear me but he totally did which was embarrassing

JJ laughed and asked, "So it was that bad?"

"I've used tampons bigger" I said and I would usually my never tell anyone but Pope pissed me off

"So..." JJ asked still wanting to know the answers

"If you tell John B and Pope, I'll kill you. Don't let it get to your head or boost your ego" I said and it took him a second before he realized what I just told him

He just smirked and said, "I thought you didn't remember"

"I don't" I lied

"Do you need me to remind you?" He asked flirting back with me

"Hmm, maybe" I said and he took that as a yes as he picked me up and carried me inside the Chateau

He was right, it was a million degrees in here. He put me down and kissed me. I broke the kiss right away as it was super salty from the sweat and I said, "J, it's way too hot"

"I know, I'm hot. So are you"

"I'm serious" I said

"So am I" He said getting up and walking into the bathroom and he told me to follow him

He turned the shower on and he pulled me into the shower with him fully clothed. The cold water cooled both of us down as he crashed his lips into mine. I have zero intentions of stopping him.

It was fun trying to yank wet clothes off of each other. We were laughing and sliding as the shower was slippery. Once we were finally naked, we had the best shower sex.

We were making out in the shower when there was a knock on the door, "JJ, I just picked John B up... We're free for the rest of the day. Hurry up and we'll go get Kie too" Pope said

JJ looked into my eyes and we both knew we weren't getting out of this bathroom without them finding out.

"Be out in a minute" JJ yelled

He looked at me and asked, "Do you want to hide in here and I'll get them to leave?"

"Depends... Do you want to do this again?" I asked

"Yeah, I do" He said

"Then we'll go out together and screw what they think" I said kissing him

We got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and he wrapped one around his waist. He opened the door and walked out and I followed behind him. John B and Pope both made eye contact with us as we went into the guest room. My clothes were soaked from the shower so JJ let me borrow a pair of his joggers and a t-shirt, which is not what I wanted to wear in this heat.

"Can we go to my house now so I can grab some clothes?"

"But you look so much better in my clothes" JJ said smirking and then fold me he'd go with me

We left the spare room and Pope said, "You two really just did that"

"Yeah, we did and it wasn't the first time" I said

JJ quickly added, "And it definitely won't be the last"

"Damn, way to get your girl" John B said giving JJ a high five