99• Ethan, I'm pregnant

As Ethan texted Reyna to let her know that they had left the airport, she was waiting for him and Ella in the hall

As Ethan texted Reyna to let her know that they had left the airport, she was waiting for him and Ella in the hall. Her eagerness to share the good news with them was palpable.

Cole was in the room. He had decided that once Reyna informed Ethan of her pregnancy, he would confront him because he lacked the courage to tell him the news himself. He was pacing restlessly across the room because he was worried about how Ethan would react.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang, and as she heard it, her excitement suddenly turned to anxiety.

"God! Don't let anything come up between Cole and Ethan, please." She prayed before hurrying to open the door.

She opened the door, and seeing Ethan and Ella after a week made her eyes sparkle with joy, and she again became excited about telling them about her pregnancy. Her pregnancy mood swings were fully evident.

"Welcome to your home, my sister-in-law." She welcomed her best friend as her sister-in-law with a warm hug. Ethan just smiled at them, and when he noticed a different kind of spark in his sister's eyes, he knew something was up, but he had no idea his sister was pregnant.

"I missed you, bro." She embraced Ethan, beaming.

"I missed you as well, sweetie." He kissed her hair and wrapped his arms around her. He was overjoyed to see his sister after a week.

"Where is Cole?" Ethan asked as they settled down in the hall.

"He slept." She lied, fiddling with her neck chain.

"Really? Is he okay?" He asked her in a startled tone because he had never slept so early in his life.

"Yeah, Ethan. You both tell me about your honeymoon." She immediately changed the topic because she just couldn't lie to her brother.

"The place was heavenly beautiful, Reyna, and we had a great time." As Ella told her with delight, Ethan clasped Ella's hand, and they both gazed at each other with immense love in their eyes.

'I think I shouldn't tell them about my pregnancy right now because they're both so happy,' she thought as she stared at them.

They conversed for a while before walking to their respective rooms.

Cole was pacing across the room restlessly when Reyna entered. He dashed towards her as soon as he saw her.

"Did you tell him everything to Ethan? What exactly did he say? Is he enraged?" After holding her arms, he bombarded her with questions, and she just mutely stared at him because she didn't want to add to his stress by telling him that she didn't tell Ethan because she became anxious.

"Kiddo, say something." He inquired, getting worried when she didn't respond to him.

"I didn't tell him." As she told him, he freaked out.

Secretly Loving You ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara