45• Outburst

"I'm going to meet her to ask her why she isn't with me

"I'm going to meet her to ask her why she isn't with me." He hurled the cigarette and left for her house.

He halted his bike in front of her house and dashed directly into her room, not in the right state of mind to think about Ethan.

He was about to do something out of anger that he would later regret greatly.

She was about to call him when he stormed into her room and harshly grabbed her arm before asking her, "why the fuck weren't you answering my calls and messages?"

She just froze in her place, seeing the rage in his eyes, but he didn't bother.

"Tell me, why the fuck weren't you answering me?" He asked again, yanking her closer to himself, giving her deadly glares, while she just stared at him, startled a little, and her heart cried from within, seeing him so angry.

She didn't understand what happened to him. Why was he behaving so rudely to her?

"Co-Cole," she stammered, no word was coming out of her mouth because she was frightened to see him so angry for the first time. It seemed like anger had possessed him.

"I assume that my importance to you has diminished with time. Now you don't love me as you did in the past, and it hurts." He was yelling in a rage, and she was shaking her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. It directly pierced her poor heart, and she lost her balance as she listened to his harsh words.

How could he doubt her undying love for him?

She didn't understand suddenly what happened to him. Why was he thinking all this? She wanted to explain to him but he wasn't letting her speak a word even. His words were hurting her because he was assuming everything in the wrong way.

'What he's saying my love for him is diminished with time. He's so damn wrong. My love for him has only gotten stronger over time. I have always loved him more as time passed. I want to explain to him but I don't know why he isn't listening to me.' She cried, wondering.

"Cole-" She was about to place her palm on his cheek and explain to him how much she loved him and how much his words were hurting her, but got startled as he slightly pushed her palm from his cheek and glared at her, cutting her words off.

"It is true that after acquiring something, its worth decreases." He said, slightly pushing her away from himself. Her tears were falling like rain from her eyes. She had the sensation as if someone was removing her heart from her body after listening to his words.

"Oh God, Cole, you're thinking so wrong," she tried to place her hand on his face and make him understand, but he jerked her hand.

He shouted, cutting her words, "no, now I'm thinking right. I know in the end you'll also leave me like my mom. I was mistaken, that you're different, but you're also the same."