60• I trust them

Ella hurried into Ethan's house

Ella hurried into Ethan's house. As Reyna saw her, she hugged her and cried. "I shouldn't have concealed the truth from him, Ella. He is so angry and hurt. I'm not feeling good."

"Relax, give him some time. He'll understand you, Barbie." She reassured her, rubbing her back.

"For the first time, he shouted at me, Ella. I'm so scared." She sobbed as they pulled apart.

"You hid such a big truth from him, that's why he is behaving like that towards you. Trust me, he'll understand you once he calms down because he can't stay angry at his baby sister any longer." Ella explained to her, wiping her tears.

"I know, but please go to him because he has hurt himself," Reyna said, anxious for him.

"Let me talk to him, relax." Ella squeezed her shoulders before turning towards the door.

"Ethan, it's me, please open the door," Ella spoke, knocking on the door.

Ethan was sitting in the room on the edge of the bed, glaring straight at the wall in anger, and as he heard the voice of the love of his life, he came back to the earth. He stood up and rushed to open the door because, at that moment, he needed someone to be there for him.

He opened the door and took Ella inside the room without looking at Reyna, and then locked the door. It killed Reyna deep inside because he had never ignored her like this before.

"Ethan, what is wrong with you? What the fuck were you thinking while hurting yourself?" She chided him, taking his hand in her as her eyes fell on his injured hand.

But he didn't utter a single word, he just tightly engulfed her in his protective arms after pulling her to himself by grabbing her arms. He wasn't in a condition to talk, all he needed was some sort of warmth where he could just relax and think about the situation calmly.

And what place can be better than your lover's arms?

Someone was correct when they said that love has the power to provide strength that no one could ever imagine. If it can make you lose your mind and heart, it can also give you courage and peace that you won't find anywhere else.

"Ethan, calm down, baby." Ella said softly in his ear, petting his back while he just tightened his grip around her.

She yanked him away from herself for what seemed like an eternity. He wasn't ready to leave her, but she broke the hug because her thoughts kept returning to his injured hand. Her mind wouldn't be able to rest until she bandaged it.

"Just let me do the dressing of your hand, then you can hug me as much as you want. I'll not complain, okay?" She uttered, cupping his cheeks because he groaned when she broke the hug.

He just nodded positively and stared into her eyes. For a moment, he forgot about whatever was going on in his mind because his mind was filled with love from seeing his girl's love and care.