69• A Lie

As Cole's bike came to a halt in front of her apartment, she climbed down from it and turned around to go

As Cole's bike came to a halt in front of her apartment, she climbed down from it and turned around to go. He grasped her hand from behind to stop her, but she shook it off and went inside without saying anything because she was angry with him for leaving her unsatisfied.

'I think she is mad at me.' He thought, staring at her.

"Kiddo." He shouted behind her, but she ignored him.

'I'm still getting upset about the tiny thing. I should always look on the bright side and remember how much my man loves me.' As this thought popped into her mind, she rushed outside.

He was about to wear the helmet but stopped as his gaze fell on her.

'Damn, how does he always manage to look so tempting? Moreover, his tattoo makes him hotter. I want to rip off his clothes and devour every inch of his skin while playing with his tattoo and rings. Fuck, he's making me wet all over again with his unending hotness.' She bit her lower lip and looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"You were leaving without biding bye to me?" She chided him, marching towards him, and as she reached in front of him, he grasped her hair and pulled her down before kissing her lips roughly.

"First you went inside, ignoring me." He answered her, panting after leaving her hair. She just gazed at him unblinkingly, still taken aback by his sudden kiss.

'This man will certainly kill me with his actions' She wondered, and he snapped his fingers at her, jolting her back to reality.

"I was angry at you." She replied after standing straight and folding her arms across her chest.

"Was? It means you're no longer mad at me?" In a surprised tone, he inquired.

"I can never stay angry with you, Cole." She answered him, shaking her head.

"Why?" He arched his brows at her.

She placed her hand on his face and stroked his stubble with her thumb, gazing at him affectionately. "Because you're my life, and how can I stay angry at my life?" She rendered him speechless with her response and stole his heart with her pure love.

He circled his fingers around her neck and pulled her down before capturing her lips. This time he kissed her chastely and softly, but they both didn't realise when the kiss turned wild, when she sat on the bike in front of him, wrapping her legs around him, and when her hands slid inside the back pockets of his jeans, and when his hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to himself, and when they began eating each other's lips as if their lives depended solely on this kiss, and if they pulled apart they would die. It felt to them like they were breathing together when they kissed.

Ethan was going inside his mansion but came to a halt on his track as his gaze fell on his best friend and sister. His eyes widened in shock, seeing them devouring each other's lips like hungry animals, and their hands shamelessly roaming all over each other's bodies.