25• Ice Cream Date

She was so engrossed in him, with her eyes closed, her face buried in his jacket, and her arms firmly wrapped around him, that she didn't come to know when he stopped the bike

'Honestly, I still feel like I'm in heaven because sitting on his bike and hugging him from behind is more beautiful than my dreams.'

"Reyna, we have reached." As he uttered, she returned to the earth and instantly moved away from him, sheepishly smiling.

Both of them felt the urge to embrace each other again as soon as she moved away from him.

He grinned at her after turning his face towards her. "So what do you want to have?" Her brows narrowed in confusion as she didn't understand his question.

Being so absorbed in him, she wasn't even aware of where he halted the bike.

"I mean, which Ice cream do you want." He asked, pointing at the Ice cream booth, and she made an O mouth, shifting her gaze from him to the Ice cream booth.

'I just don't want anything right now; all I want is to see you.' She wondered, her gaze fixed on him.

"Tell me, baby doll." He inquired again when she did not respond.

'Stupid, answer him, he's waiting.' She chided herself.

"Whatever you bring." She hurriedly answered him.

'Great, answer. I'm proud of you.' She sarcastically murmured to herself.

He shook his head in disbelief and chuckled before climbing down from the bike.

He smiled at her and wondered, 'she is looking heavenly beautiful in simple clothes as well. The way her long and silky hair is fluttering in the cold breeze is making her look even more attractive. How come I never noticed her ethereal beauty before?'

"You sit here, I'm bringing the Ice cream." He said, leaning down and gently tucking her few hair strands behind her ears. She just gave him a slight nod as their proximity was driving her crazy.