73• His Anger

A few weeks passed like this, and Reyna took good care of her monster till he recovered

A few weeks passed like this, and Reyna took good care of her monster till he recovered. She didn't let him step out of her house until he got perfectly fine.

Their relationship was becoming stronger and unbreakable with each passing day. They were living the best days of life with each other. Cole never imagined that his life would be so beautiful or someone would ever love him like her. Every single day he thanked God for blessing him with an Angel like Reyna. No one in this world had ever loved somebody as much as she did him. Whatever she did, she did for him.

With time, Ethan became accustomed to catching them smooching. When he caught them, he just walked away quietly, shaking his head in disbelief. He never thought that his best friend would date his sister and that he would have to deal with it every day, but he was grateful that his naive sister had a partner like Cole in her life who would always protect her, and that his best friend had a partner like Reyna who would never hurt him and would love him with all her heart. He was overjoyed and relieved for both of them.

"Ethan, I'm inviting some guests for dinner tonight." As Reyna told Ethan while having lunch with him, his brows narrowed in confusion. He had no notion what was going on in his sister's little mind.

"Guests? Who?" Ethan picked up the glass of water to drink.

"Cole's Dad and Mom." As she told him, playing with her fingers nervously, the water spat out of his mouth in shock.

"What did you just say?" He asked her in disbelief.

"That I'm inviting his Mom." She again told him in a low voice.

"Just drop your plan, Reyna. It's not a good idea at all. You know how much he despises his mother. He will freak out." Ethan tried to explain to her.

"I know, but his mother deserves a second chance, Ethan. I met her,"

"You met her? Why? Why are you doing this, Reyna?" He asked solemnly.

"I want to reunite his family, Ethan. Cole has no idea his mother loves him." She tried to explain to him.

"Nothing can justify the fact that she abandoned him. Don't do it, Reyna; it could cause a rift between you two." Ethan tried to explain to her. He became concerned about his sister because she was taking a huge risk, and he knew his best friend better than anyone else. He knew he wouldn't like it at all and lost his temper, perhaps causing an issue between them.

"It won't. I know how to handle him. Don't worry. I just need your support right now, please." She made a cute puppy face to convince him. She had complete faith in her love that he would always understand her and if he became furious, she would undoubtedly soothe him down with her love.

"No, I'm not going to support you in this." He refused it in a stern tone, shaking his head and raising his hands in the air.

"Ethan, I'm doing this for him. He deserves his mother's love. Let me try please." She stared at him pleadingly.