18• Sole source of his joy

(Dear Diary, it's been a month since I first spoke with Cole. I'm living the best days of my life simply by talking to him, and my encounter with him was beyond my expectation, it was surreal and divinely beautiful.

I long to hear his soothing heartbeat and feel his warm arms around me again, and I have finally made up my mind to reveal my identity to him because I believe he will accept me even after learning my identity, and now he will never leave me, but I'm waiting for the right time.

I feel like I have fallen for him more since I started talking to him because he's sharing things with me and I'm learning more about him, but I'm still not confident enough to meet him face to face. Talking on the phone with him is fine, but when he comes in front of me, his searingly hot personality causes me to become tongue-tied.

Whatever it is, I'm glad he finally likes me and is getting closer to me.

I'm aware that he is dying to meet me, and like him, even I'm desperately waiting for the day when I'll finally come in front of him. I get jittery thinking about his reaction after finding out who I am. Deep inside I'm certain that now he'll accept me but somewhere I'm still frightened that what if he pushes me away after discovering that I'm his friend's sister, his kiddo?

But I know sooner or later, I have to muster up the courage to tell him who I'm. )

It was 2 am, and she was engrossed in sharing her thoughts with her diary, sitting on her swing chair. She could write about him for the rest of her life, but even that wouldn't be enough for her.

Ella and Diana had already crashed on her bed after having a late-night party with her.

Her phone rang, bringing her back to earth. She smiled, knowing who could call in the middle of the night.

She rose from her swing chair and walked over to the table to retrieve the phone. Her smile grew bigger when she saw his name flashing on the phone's screen.

"Hello, Mr Hottie." She answered him cheerily and returned to her swing chair to sit down again.

Her pleasant voice brought a bright smile to his face, and it was becoming his favourite melody. His breath was taken away by the way she always referred to him as Mr Hottie.

"Hey, Miss Admirer. So are you done writing about me in your diary?" As he asked, her eyes glistened with astonishment.

'He knows me so well!' She wondered.

"No, I can never get over it as you know wondering and writing about you is my favourite hobby," She answered him with a huge smile.

"Yes, I know very well, and I always wonder what is so special in me that you like me so much." He enquired in a disbelief tone.

He was lying on the bed and conversing with her, forgetting about the whole world.

"Like? I adore you, Cole. Didn't you come to know about this yet?" She asked him, rolling her eyes.

"Then why aren't you revealing your identity?" He asked her the same question he always asked, and she gave him the same answer.

"As you know patience has its sweet reward." She chuckled.

"Fuck! I don't have this much patience, and I don't want the reward to be too sweet or else I would get diabetes." He huffed, pissed off, and she burst into laughter after listening to his words. Every time she saw his desperation to meet her, she became overjoyed.

"I didn't know that Cole Williams could be so funny." She teased, still laughing.

"Don't laugh, I'm serious." He said in a stern tone.