50• Locked By Love

'Dear, diary

'Dear, diary. I'm sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you, but did you know I have a lot to share with you? I have a tonne of happy memories, and Cole is the only name that comes to mind when I talk about happiness.'

She closed her eyes and took his name as a prayer before writing his name with a contented smile on her face.

'You know I'm living the best days of my life with Cole. Now he is also deeply in love with me, and I'm falling for him more and more with each passing day. He is so loving and caring, I just can't afford to lose him. Earlier his mere presence in my life was enough to make it beautiful, but nowadays his all attention is only reserved for me. He is so close to me that sometimes I feel like it's all a dream, a beautiful soothing dream. But I know it's not. He is really mine. Only mine. You know we did so many crazy things together, and during my exams, he supported me and helped me finish the syllabus quicker.''

As she wrote the last line, a red hue appeared on her face, recalling how he had rewarded her after every chapter. She was writing the diary, sitting in the garden of the college, waiting for her hottie Biker to come and pick her up after her last exam.

'He's best, and I'm so fortunate to have him. Everything is going perfectly between us. Today was my last exam, and now he's coming to pick me up. We gonna spend one more day of our togetherness, and I'm so thrilled to know what God has planned for us. My every day with him is special and exciting.'

As her phone rang in her handbag, she closed the diary. She took out the phone with a smile on her face, knowing who was calling.

"Hello, My hottie Biker." She answered it cheerily.

"Come fast, I'm waiting for you outside of the college, my cutie Kiddo." She stood up, hanging her bag pack over her shoulders.

"Count till ten, and I'll be in front of you." She disconnected the call and merrily dashed out of the college.

Her smile broadened as her eyes fell over him. He was standing, leaning against the bike as always. She ran over to him and hugged him firmly. He beamed and embraced her.

"So finally your exams are over, and now your all time is mine." He uttered as they broke the hug, but his arms were still wrapped around her waist.

"Yes, I'm completely yours, Cole." She whispered, deeply gazing into his eyes.

He yanked her to himself by grabbing her hips and passionately devoured her lips after leaning in. She moaned in his mouth as he squeezed her butt.

"After my lips, what would you like to eat, Madam?" He asked as they pulled apart.

"Ice cream." As she licked her lips, he sucked her lips hard, making her eyes widen in surprise.