24• The First Ride

The next day Reyna was discharged from the hospital

The next day Reyna was discharged from the hospital. Cole stayed with her at home, but he didn't get a chance to talk to her because Ethan was with her all day. They were just exchanging stealthy glances.

Ella attempted to converse with Reyna, but she continued to ignore her. She was punishing her for Diana's mistake. Ella tried to contact Diana, but she wasn't responding to her. Ella couldn't figure out why Reyna wasn't talking to her.

***

At night, she received a message from Cole on the same phone number she had previously used to communicate.

My Hottie Biker: Hey, Miss Admirer.

Her eyes shimmered and a smile flashed on her face, seeing his message.

Miss SA: Now you know me, so why are you texting me on this number?

My Hottie Biker: Because I have a connection with this number, and I'll only talk to you on this phone number for the rest of my life.

Her eyes widened in astonishment. 'Did he just say the rest of my life?' She murmured, smiling.

Miss SA: Okay!

My Hottie Biker: How're you now? Everything alright?

"I'm feeling so good after talking to you." She murmured merrily.

Miss SA: I'm absolutely fine now, because of you.

My Hottie Biker: What were you doing before talking to me?

Miss SA: I was thinking about you.

She sent this message, smiling sheepishly.

My Hottie Biker: What were you thinking about me?

She wondered, "should I tell him the truth?"

Miss SA: I was just wondering how it would feel to sit behind you on your bike.