43• Hide-and-Seek Romance

As Cole left, she received the final exam date sheet for her first semester

"Shit, my exams are next week, and I haven't studied anything yet. I don't even have complete notes because I skipped college to meet Cole and watch his race. How will I complete the syllabus for all subjects in a week? Please, God, save me." She prayed, joining her hands and lifting her head slightly.

'I'll set a goal, and when I achieve it, I'll talk to Cole, and that's how I'll be able to finish my syllabus.' She made a decision and went to Ethan's room.

"Ethan," She said as she entered his room with a pout. Ethan looked at her, raising his brows.

He was working on the laptop on something important for his meeting, but keeping his laptop aside, he lovingly asked, "What happened, sweetie?" No work was more important to him than his baby sister.

She smiled at his gesture but pouted again. "I just received the date sheet. My exams are going to start next week," she said, sitting beside him on the bed, and she turned off her phone and handed it to Ethan, saying, "I'll take it back from you when I finish my first unit."

Ethan shook his head in disbelief. He was used to it; she used to panic when her exams were approaching, even though she always performed well.

"Sweetie, you gonna rock it like always, don't worry." He reassured her, holding her hand.

"But Ethan, I haven't studied anything. I think I'm going to fail this time." She pouted at him sadly.

"Shut up, you're overthinking. First, calm down and then sit to study." Ethan lovingly scolded her and made her understand.

She nodded at him. "But keep my phone with you." She said, forwarding her phone to him, making him smile at her baby sister's cute request.

"Okay, and all the best." He took the phone from her hand and lovingly kissed her forehead, bringing a small smile to her face.

"I love you, Ethan. Thank you for always being there for me." She gave him a quick hug. That was the much-needed support she needed at the time of her exam.