27• My Jealous Man

He halted the bike in front of her college

"Could I watch your play?" He asked her as she took her hands out of his jacket and hopped down off his bike. Her eyes twinkled with delight after knowing that he wanted to see her performance.

"Are you serious?" She inquired in a startling tone.

"Yup. That's why I asked."

She beamed at him. "Of course, I'd be delighted."

"Alright, then." He hung his helmet on the handlebars and climbed down from the bike.

Before entering the college, she showed her identity card to the guard. Cole followed her into the makeup room.

When the girls in the makeup area noticed the attractive man, their eyes widened in astonishment. As they ogled at him, a wave of envy rushed over her.

'He is now my man, and only I have the right to see him in this way. I shouldn't have brought him to the makeup room.' She regretted her decision.

"Reyna, be quick, your play is in ten minutes." The manager instructed her, and she nodded at her.

She grasped Cole's hand and led him to the auditorium. "You sit here and wait for my performance."

"All the best." He gave her a thumbs-up, and she just smiled at him broadly before rushing back to the makeup room.

She quickly put on her costume and had a makeup professional help her with her hair.

***

Cole's face lit up and eyes sparkled when Reyna entered the stage.

'Seriously I don't understand why did I never notice her beauty and innocence before. She looks so gorgeous in this white gown.'

He had a smile on his face as he watched her perform, but when her co-actor took her hand in his, his smile turned into a grimace. He was driven by rage and shoot daggers at him. He didn't like how he was holding his kiddo's soft hand because he was the only one who had the right to do so.