82• Happiness

As always, Ethan cleared his throat to bring Cole and Reyna to the earth

As always, Ethan cleared his throat to bring Cole and Reyna to the earth. They immediately pulled apart, and she sat beside him, blushing hard.

"Guys, I'm sorry, but I can't give you privacy for a few days, because my sister is waking up after a month. I want to spend time with her," Ethan said, approaching them, while Reyna's cheeks became scarlet like a tomato, and she dug her face into Cole's chest.

"We can completely understand you, Ethan, but please knock on the door before entering inside. I don't mind, but you can see the condition of your sister." He uttered, engulfing her in his protective arms.

Ethan sat on the bed with them. Reyna asked him after coming out of Cole's arms, "Where is Ella?"

"She has gone to the office. Actually, she was on leave for a few days. She will come to meet you at night." As Ethan told her, she nodded.

"Shit!" Suddenly Reyna shouted, and Ethan and Cole's brows furrowed in worry.

"What happened?" They anxiously asked her in unison.

"I missed college classes because of the coma. Next month there will be the exams. How will I prepare? I don't even have notes." She cried out.

"Reyna, don't bother about this. You'll manage it, and we're with you to help you in your studies." Ethan reassured her, blinking his eyes.

"Kiddo, don't take any stress about anything right now. It's a big relief that you're no longer in a coma. What if you." He closed his eyes dejectedly, wondering if she was still in a coma. For him, all the problems and sorrow paled in comparison to the joy of getting her back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you sad." She instantly apologised, noticing sadness on his face.

"Hey, don't be sorry, and I'm not sad. I'm so glad to get you back." He told her, clasping her face, smiling with utter contentment.

"Guys, I'll be back after some time. I have some work." Ethan excused himself, rising from the sofa. He was going to collect all the notes from Reyna's classmates to take away her sister's stress.

"Why?" Reyna asked, pouting at him, and Cole's brows arched dubiously.

"I'll be back in an hour." He kissed her forehead and dashed out of the room.

"Cole, wear your jacket." As she ordered him, his brows narrowed in confusion.

"What?"

"Wear it, please." As she implored, he smiled because he understood why she was asking him to wear the jacket.

"Okay, I'm wearing it." He got out of bed and pecked her lips, making her smile, before going to the closet to get his leather jacket.