98• His New Tattoo

After a week

After a week

(Dear diary, It's been a week since we discovered I'm pregnant. Cole has become extra caring since learning about my pregnancy, and I adore my overprotective biker. He didn't let me do anything for the entire week. It felt like I was in a dream world. The family with my dream man, and I'm getting everything I dreamed about when I first laid my eyes on my hottie biker.)

A solitary tear of joy dropped down her cheek as she wrote in her diary with her free hand placed on her stomach and a beatific smile stained on her face.

(Ethan and Ella are returning from their one-week honeymoon tomorrow, and I'm nervous and scared about how Ethan will react when he gets to know about my pregnancy. I just hope it doesn't jeopardise Cole and Ethan's friendship. I know he's my sweet brother and will only think about my happiness when I tell him how delighted I am, but I'm still afraid to tell him about this news.)

Before keeping the diary and pen on the side table, she looked up and prayed to God to give her the strength to tell her brother about this news.

Cole was sleeping next to her, and she lay down, resting her head on his chest and wrapping his arm around her waist. As he felt her in his arms, a smile touched his lips, and he hugged her tighter while sleeping before kissing her on the head. She beamed and pecked his chest.

***

Reyna awoke in the morning, and when she didn't find Cole beside her on the bed, her brows furrowed in confusion, and she murmured, "Huh! Where has he gone, leaving me alone in bed?"

She rose from the bed and checked him in the washroom, balcony and outside the room, but he was nowhere.

Then she reached downstairs and asked one of the maids about him. "Have you seen Cole?"

"Mam, I saw sir leaving on his bike a few hours ago." As the Maid told her, she pouted.

"Where did your Daddy go so early in the morning, baby? He didn't even inform us. When he comes back, we won't talk to him. Okay, baby?" She placed her hand on her tummy and talked to her unborn baby.

She returned to her bedroom and called him because she was anxious about where he had gone suddenly in the morning without telling her, and when he didn't answer her calls, she became even more anxious and angry.

After an hour, she was sitting on her bed with a scowl on her face. In her anger, she didn't even have her breakfast. Her rage and frustration were at their peak during the pregnancy, but her hottie biker was taking great care of her.

Cole entered the room, and she stood up and glared at him as she saw him.

"Where were you, Cole?" Do you have any idea how worried I and our baby were about you?" She yelled at him and threw the pillow at him, but he dodged it, making her even angrier. She tossed another pillow at him which hit him.