29• Trouble

"Listen, don't forget to change your clothes as soon as you go inside

"Listen, don't forget to change your clothes as soon as you go inside." He gave her instructions as she descended from the bike.

"Of course, I'll do it, Cole." She answered him.

"See you." He clasped her hand and kissed her knuckles, bringing a smile to her face.

"Bye." She kissed his cheek and dashed inside through the back door of her house. He chuckled at how adorable she was.

She entered the room with her lips drawn up into a gleeful smile, her face glowing, and her eyes sparkling. She looked in the mirror at herself and caressed her lips, closing her eyes and memorising how softly and lovingly he kissed her.

"I can never forget our first kiss. It was even more incredible than my imagination." She murmured after opening her eyes.

'If it's a dream, I don't want to wake up from this heavenly beautiful dream. God, I'm overjoyed.' She turned on the music and danced crazily with delight.

She slumped on the bed, laughing, and as her phone rang up, she smiled after seeing the caller id 'My Hottie Biker' and picked it up.

"I'm so happy, Cole." She squealed cheerily.

He chuckled. "Feelings are mutual, Baby Doll."

"You reached home?"

"Just now. Anyway, did you change your clothes?" As he asked, she realised that she was still in the drenched clothes.

'Idiot.' She mentally scolded herself and hit her head slightly.

"No." She answered him.

"Of course, I'll do it, Cole." As he imitated her voice, she smiled sheepishly. "Who was saying this? I knew that you would get lost in thinking about me, that's why I instructed you."

'He knows me so well.' She thought.

She bit her lower lip. "Sorry."

"Now go, change your clothes and then call me." He ordered her.

"Okay, I just come." She disconnected the call and dashed to the bathroom.

***

At night, they were talking on a video call.

"Now finally I can see your face in the video call." As he said, she laughed out. "Anyway, your plan to win my heart through texting was mind-blowing because impressing me was impossible," he added.

"I did everything I could do to make a good impression on you, but because of your presence, I always acted foolishly in front of you. You know every time you used to walk in front of me, I would lose myself in you and forget everything else. So it's your fault." He laughed as she whined in the cutest way possible.