38• Biker To Ceo

The next day Cole was getting ready for his first day at the office

The next day Cole was getting ready for his first day at the office. Reyna skipped the first lecture of her college and came to wish him good luck.

She noticed his outfit. He was decked up in a black leather jacket with rugged jeans.

"Cole, today you're going to the office, not for race. Change your clothes." She commanded him.

"This is my style, don't you like it?" He asked her, strolling towards her.

"I love it, but you're the owner of the company, you should wear something formal." She went to his wardrobe and came back with a black colour three-piece suit for him.

"You're wearing this." She handed it to him.

"I'm not going to any party, Kiddo."

"Why are you not understanding, Cole? You must only wear these types of clothes to work." She explained to him.

"Okay, fine." He agreed without any further arguments because he could do anything for his kiddo.

He went to the dressing room and returned after changing his clothes, holding the tie in his hand. With his incredibly hot appearance in a formal outfit, he literally took her breath away from her. She just couldn't take her gaze away from him.

"My man is looking so hot in this outfit as well," she said, shamelessly ogling at him. "And these tattoos make you look hotter," she continued, holding his tattooed hands. She stroked his tattoos before bringing his hand close to her lips and pressing her lips against his rose tattoo. He just closed his eyes to feel the softness of her lips.

"I don't know how to wear this." He showed the tie and pouted at her like a baby, bringing a broad smile to her face.

"My hottie biker turned into a cutie biker," She stood on her toes and kissed his pout.

"You have taken out my cute side, kiddo." He uttered, caressing her chubby cheeks.

"Now help me with this!" He swayed the tie in front of her.

"No problem, I'll help you, Baby." She dragged a stool and placed it in front of him.

"You have the solution to my all problem." He beamed at her.

"Yes. Now give me the tie." She extended her hand to him, but instead of giving him the tie, he wrapped it around her waist and yanked her to himself, startling her. Their front bodies collided, causing a shiver to run down their spines. They locked gazes in each other's eyes, and before she could say something, he slammed her lips and kissed her passionately.

She responded to him with equal flavour, slipping her hands into the back pockets of his trousers, and his lips curled up into a smile. Before deepening the kiss, he yanked the tie that was wrapped around her back, drawing her even closer to himself.