39• Punishing my Kiddo

After his first day at the office, he came directly to Ethan's house to meet his Kiddo at night

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see his girl topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him. She ignited wild desires in him.

He drew his handkerchief from his pocket and crept into her room through the window. He blindfolded her with his hankie before she could put on her loose top, and she was taken aback as he dragged her to the bed after snatching the top from her grasp.

Her heartbeat quickened. Although she had a gut feeling that he was her Cole, she still wanted to be certain.

"Is it you, Cole?" She inquired, but he remained silent.

He pushed her onto the bed and gazed at her perfectly toned body with profound desire in his eyes. For the first time, he saw her naked, and he was completely turned on.

After loosening and taking off the tie, he hovered over her and fastened her wrists to the headboard.

Fear rushed down her spine because if he was her man, why was he treating her like that?

"Cole, if it's you, tell me, I'm scared," he shushed her, placing his finger over her lips.

He palmed her twins and pressed them, causing her to moan. She could feel that it was his touch, but she didn't understand why he was doing this to her or why he was quiet.

He was massaging her soft twins and enjoying it. Her sweet moans were giving a different kind of pleasure to him.

"I know, it's you, Cole, because I can recognise your touch with my closed eyes too." A charming smile flashed on his face after listening to her words.

"But I'm not understanding why you're not saying anything and why you blindfolded and tied me like this." Her brow furrowed in perplexity.

"Because I'm mad at you, baby." He finally broke the silence, and she felt as if she had regained her breath after hearing his deep masculine voice.

"Why?" She immediately asked him.

"You were changing your clothes without closing the window or the curtain. What if someone else saw you and did something similar?" He asked her in an angry tone after taking off her blindfold.

She fluttered her eyes open before looking into his eyes.

"But, Cole, only you can sneak into my room like this." She made an attempt to explain to him.

"But you still got scared when I blindfolded you. Accept your mistake, Reyna." He said in a stern tone because it was about his kiddo's safety and he couldn't take any risks.

"Okay, I'm sorry and from now I'll change in the bathroom." She meekly apologised to him.

"That's like my good girl." He whispered against her lips before kissing her passionately, pinching her nipples and squeezing her twins. She kissed him back with equal fervour, encircling her legs around his waist. Someone was touching her like this for the first time, and she was utterly enjoying it. His touch was like heaven to her, electrifying her entire body.

As he broke the kiss, she murmured, panting, "now open my hands, I want to play with your hair, stubble and eyebrow ring, and also slip my hands into the pocket of your jeans while kissing you."

"Nope, not so soon." He denied it and smiled mischievously.

"Why?"

"Because it's your punishment, Reyna."

"Isn't it over?" She pouted at him.

"Nope." He sucked her lips hard, and then brushed his lips down her jaw to neck and stopped on her nipple. He took it in his mouth and sucked it, playing with the other one. She just moaned in pleasure, stretching her arms and arching her back to pull herself more into him.

"I'm getting addicted to them, like your lips, baby." He whispered, glancing at her, and she just beamed at him. All this was new to her and she was relishing this moment to the fullest without any discomfort because she had utter faith in him.

"Do you like them?" She suddenly asked him, and he moved up.

"I just love them, baby." He pressed his lips against hers, squeezing both of her twins together and making her moan.

"You know I thought no one would like them as they're tiny." She told him.

"Shut up, they're perfect, and I'm lucky because they're only mine." He stated, intensely gazing down at her twins.

"Kiddo, I'm in love with every part of your body and with your heavenly beautiful and crystal-pure soul." He confessed, gazing into her eyes with deep emotions of love.

"I love you, Cole, and now I'm glad that you love me too." Tears of happiness trickled down her cheeks mechanically. As he sucked them, she closed her eyes and her lips drew up to a contented smile.

"I'm so lucky to have you, my doll, and I'm falling in love with your pure soul a bit more every minute." He breathed before placing a soft kiss on her forehead, touching her soul with his kiss and pure words.

***

After some time, they were lying naked in each other's warm arms, and she was still topless, and their fingers were entwined like their lives.

"Cole, I enjoyed what you did tonight." She told him, smiling sheepishly.

"So you like kinky and all?" He asked her in a surprised tone.

"Kinky? Means?" She asked in an innocent tone, and her brows furrowed in confusion.

He chuckled, "you're so naive, Baby." He flicked her nose.

"Tell me." She pouted at him.

"All these kinds of stuff like tying hands and blindfolding." As he told her, she made O mouth.

"I was completely unaware of it! But I like these kinky things." She said, blushing profusely and hiding her face in his chest.

"Oh, God! When you blush, you look so adorable." He kissed her on the head.

Then a knock on the door startled them.

"Cole, go hide in the bathroom." She pushed him out of the bed, and her eyes widened and she palmed her mouth because she pushed him hard.

"Fuck! You push me so hard. You may appear small, but you are extremely strong, baby." He whined, rubbing his buttocks.

"Sh... somebody will hear you and please hide." She whispered because Ethan was knocking on the door constantly. He nodded and dashed to the bathroom after picking up his coat and shoes.

She hastily picked up her top and put it on. "Is someone with you inside?" As Ethan asked, her eyes dilated in shock.

"Shit! Did he hear Cole's voice?" She mumbled and her eyes were filled with fear.

____