65• My Little Devil

Reyna woke up the next morning as the sun's rays fell over her through the window

Reyna woke up the next morning as the sun's rays fell over her through the window. She rose, stretching her arms and yawning. She pouted after not finding Cole beside her.

'God, this man! How could he leave me in bed alone?' In her mind, she chastised him.

She stepped down from the bed and checked the washroom, but he wasn't there. She hurriedly wore her loose black top and undies before coming out of the room, searching for him.

'Did he leave without informing me? I'm not going to leave him." She wondered, frowning.

She strolled into Ethan's room and saw him getting ready for the office. He was closing the buttons of his white shirt, standing in front of the mirror.

"Ethan, your friend left early in the morning without informing me." She adorably pouted and complained to her brother about her boyfriend, hugging him from behind.

"Reyna, you must be sleeping, and he didn't want to disturb your sleep." Ethan explained to her after turning towards her.

"He is your best friend, and that's why you're taking his side. Huh!" She pouted angrily, averting her eyes.

"So what do you want me to do?" He questioned, folding his arms across his chest and raising his brows at her.

"Scold him. And ask him to never leave your sister alone in bed." She ordered him.

"Okay, I'll scold him. Now happy?" He agreed.

"Super duper happy." She hugged him, smiling broadly. "Listen don't scold him too much because he is sweet." She instructed in a serious tone, pointing her finger at him.

"Sweet? Are you seriously talking about Cole?" He looked at her, arching his brows.

She nodded. "Yes, he is very sweet like sugar."

"I never thought that one day I'd hear from a girl's mouth that Cole is sweet." He said, shaking his head in utter disbelief.

"This is the magic of my love, Ethan." She pointed her finger at herself as a smug smile flashed on her face.

"True, your love has transformed him into a completely new person. I'm impressed." He praised her, pulling her chubby cheeks, and she chuckled.

"Okay, now I'm going to get ready because I'm already late for college." She gave him a quick hug before rushing out of the room.

'She is completely crazy. Thank God, now someone is there to take care of her after me.' He thought, staring at the door with a smile of relief on his face.

***

Reyna entered the bathroom, calling him on WhatsApp. She put the phone on speaker and placed it on the slab before taking off her top, turning on the shower and standing under it.