40• His Kiddish Side

"Reyna, I heard a noise coming from your room; is everything okay?" When she opened the door, Ethan inquired with concern

"Yeah! I'm fine, and everything is alright. I was just watching a movie." She responded nervously, fiddling with her fingers.

"Okay, take care." As he kissed her forehead, she smiled.

"Good night, Ethan." She shouted when they heard the sound from the bathroom.

'Oh God, Cole, why are you making noise?' She wondered, glancing at the bathroom.

"Good night, sweetie." Ethan left, and she hastily locked the door and rushed to open the door of the bathroom.

"God, Cole, why were you making noise?" She asked him, freaking out.

"It's not my fault, your clothes fell on the floor, and I had no idea you wore cute lingerie because I never saw you in it." He said this while showing her the kitty print bra, which she quickly grabbed.

She hid it behind her back and blushed hard while her eyelashes moved down in shyness. His heart was stolen from her by the way she blushed. He just wanted to suck her tomato-red cheeks.

"I have seen you in a bra so many times, baby; why are you hiding it from me?" He inquired, holding her chin and making her look at him.

"But this bra is different, and I don't want you to make fun of me." She pouted at him.

'I gave her the appropriate name, 'Kiddo,' because she is seriously adorable as a child.' He wondered, gazing at her with a smile on his face.

"I'll never make fun of my kiddo." He flicked her nose, and she smiled at him. He added, "and I would love to see you in this bra."

"It means you don't have any problem if I wear this." She instantly asked him.

"Of course not. You know I adore your kiddo side, Reyna, so never hide anything from me." He confessed, clasping her face.

She stood on her toes, gazing intensely into his eyes. "I love you!" She whispered against his lips before sucking them hard by encircling her arms around his neck.

As she pulled away, he slipped two fingers inside her jeans from the front and pulled her even closer before kissing her passionately. "I love you more, baby." He breathed and placed a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Now, I'm feeling sleepy after working the whole day in the office." He murmured like a baby, resting his head on her shoulder.

"You call me kiddo, but sometimes you also behave like that." She said, ruffling his hair.

"My kiddish side is only reserved for you, Baby." He wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm so glad to see this." She hugged him, smiling contentedly.

"Moreover, before I met you, I didn't know this side of me even existed." He broke the hug and held her hands. "With you, I'm a completely different person, you took my best side out of me, Reyna." He kissed her knuckles, and her lips drew up to a blissful smile.

"Now I'll put my baby to sleep." She clasped his hand and led him out of the room.

He lay down on the bed, and she sat with her back against the headboard and cradled his head in her lap.

"How was your first day at the office, Cole?" She asked, caressing his forehead and eyebrow ring while he was playing with her hair.

His eyes sparkled when he merrily told her about his first day at the office. "I can't even tell you in words, how happy I'm. Today, Dad told me himself why he wasn't there with me in childhood, and I realised how wrong I was about him. Thank you so much, Reyna, for giving me my Dad back. I'm so blessed to have you." He clasped her free hand and kissed it.

"I'm so glad to know this and I'm so happy for you, baby." She leaned down and kissed his lips.

"I love you so much, Kiddo." As they broke the kiss, he breathed against her lips before pecking them.

"I love you more, Cole." She sucked his lips hard.

Then he fell fast asleep because he was exhausted. She placed a soft kiss on his forehead and slept while admiring her hottie biker who had now become her hottie CEO also.

***

He woke up early in the morning, and as he found her sleeping in a sitting position only, he immediately sat up and laid her down properly.

'I can't believe last night she slept like this. She always thinks about me before herself; I don't like it because I want her to think about herself as well sometimes. Her back must be hurting. Why is she so selfless?' He wondered, massaging her back to soothe her pain.

He considered himself the luckiest person in the world to have her in his life. Feeling true and unconditional love filled his heart and soul with joy.

'Now I have to go, leaving her like this.' He pouted, gazing at her.

"Baby, I'm leaving." He told her, caressing her forehead.

"No, please." She implored after hugging him and sliding her hands into the pockets of his trousers.

"Baby, what if Ethan saw me?"

"So let me tell him about us. Then you don't have to hide like this from him." She answered him in half sleep.

"How should I explain to her that I can't tell him right now?" He murmured.

"Baby, we'll tell him soon." He kissed her forehead.

"Okay, but you're sleeping in my arms now." She ordered him sternly.

"Okay, madam, as you say." He answered, and she smiled, pulling him closer to herself.

They fell asleep and, after some time, Cole wanted to change his position, so he flipped to the other side, holding his little doll.

"What are you doing, Cole?" She complained in her sleep, and he chuckled.

***

Cole woke up and found his kiddo drying her hair, standing in front of the mirror. He got off the bed and strolled toward her with a smile on his face.

"Let me do this, my love." He took the dryer from her hand, and they both beamed at each other ear to ear through the mirror.

He started drying her hair, and she was just smiling at him, feeling so thankful to God for listening to her prayers and giving him to her.

"It's done." He kept the dryer on the dressing table, and she turned towards him, smiling contentedly.

"Take off your top and show me which bra you're wearing today." As he ordered her all of a sudden, her eyes widened a bit in shock.

'God! When he commands me in this manner, he appears extremely attractive. I adore my man's domineering personality.'