54• A Soothing Bath

As she violently squeezed his hard membrane over the fabric of his jeans, he groaned, "fuck, Women! What are you doing?"

"Turning you on." She told him, giggling.

"Gosh kiddo! You're such a violent lady." He rose and pinned her hands against the bed after swiftly laying her down and coming above her.

"What happened? Are you turned on now?" She asked, smiling sheepishly at him.

"Turned on? You were almost about to kill our future children." He told her, leaving her hands and making faces because it was still hurting him.

"What happened?" She asked as she noticed his uneasy expression.

"You squeezed it so hard, Kiddo." He told her, crying like a baby.

She bit her lower lip. "Shit! I was just trying to turn you on. I'm so sorry, Cole." She apologised, feeling guilty.

She could never see her love in pain, she just wanted to turn him on, but she inadvertently hurt him, so she would make him feel better anyhow.

She then moved down her face and sucked one of his nipples, which were exposed as a few buttons of his shirt were undone. He moaned as she nibbled his nipple and softly pressed his hard membrane, driving him insane with her action.

"Now I'm turned on." He told her, smiling widely.

She grinned with triumph after raising her face. "So, in the end, my plan worked."

"Yes, Kiddo." He ground his hardness against her crotch. She closed her eyes and moaned with ecstasy, encircling her arms around his neck. She just couldn't wait to feel him inside her.

He was about to take off his jeans completely but stopped as she requested, "please don't take them off." He was aware of why she wouldn't let him take them off, so he didn't question why.

He hastily yanked down her undies and jeans and plunged himself into her, and she squeezed her eyes shut and screamed, digging her claws into his shoulder. He was hammering into her hard and fast, and she was moaning frantically, slipping her hands into his trousers pocket. He smiled as he knew that this was the sole reason she wasn't letting him take off his jeans.

When he was deep inside her, she felt completely disconnected from the outside world, and he felt utterly at peace. When they made love, it felt like paradise on earth to them, and they could never be satisfied with each other.

"Fuck! Love, I'm insanely addicted to you." He admitted, deeply shoving himself into her before softly kissing her lips, and she sank her nails into his ass from inside his trousers pocket. They were both becoming addicted to each other.

***

After an hour, they were naked in each other's arms in the duvet. He was playing with her back by stroking her fingertips there, and she was loving the touch of his fingers on her back; it was bringing some tranquillity to her heart and soul.