72• Cuteness Overloaded

"Cole is going to stay with us here until he's entirely fine

"Cole is going to stay with us here until he's entirely fine." Reyna told Ethan over dinner at the table. She clasped Cole's hand that was kept on her thigh and caressed his knuckles with her thumb, and they both looked at each other with a smile on their faces, losing themselves in each other's eyes in front of Ethan, who was seated in front of them.

He cleared his throat to get their attention and spoke as they both moved their eyes to him, "Cole, why don't you permanently shift here? Because most of the time you spent here, moreover, Reyna told me that you used to come through the window to meet her at night." As Ethan said teasingly, Cole glared at Reyna, and she pouted adorably at him.

"Who tells this to her brother, Kiddo?" He asked in a whispering tone from her, and her eyelashes moved down shyly.

"Sorry! Erroneously, it slipped out of my mouth." She answered in a hushed tone while playing with his rings like an adorable baby, and he just admired the cutest girlfriend in the entire world with a beatific smile on his face.

"Anyway, jokes apart, I'm serious, Cole. You should shift here with us." As he suggested, cleaning his hands with a napkin after finishing his meal, Reyna's eyes shimmered.

"Wow, that would be fantastic." She squealed and kissed his hand, which she clasped in delight.

"Ethan, don't act smart. After marriage, I'll take Reyna to my house. She is not going to live here with you forever, you know we need some privacy." He nuzzled her neck shamelessly in front of Ethan, making his eyes widen.

"Cole, you're so shameless." She pushed him, embarrassed, and he chuckled.

"Cole, you'll never mend." He uttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Now what is wrong with romancing my girlfriend and who will be my wife in the future?" He asked, arching his brows at Ethan, and Reyna blushed hard and looked at him with surprise.

"What? You are the only person I intend to marry in the future." He stated while kissing her lips quickly, and her heart leapt with delight after listening to his words.

Ethan ignored this and asserted sternly, "Now I'm never going to allow you to stay here after your recovery." He rose from the chair and stormed to his room.

Cole laughed because he was having fun teasing his friend, and Reyna pouted sadly because she wanted Cole to stay with them after his recovery as well.

"Kiddo, why are you upset?" Cole asked her as he noticed her sad pout.

"I want you to stay with me forever."

He placed his hand on her face and explained to her lovingly, "I'll stay with you forever, Baby, but not here. Did you not notice your brother acting as if he had never kissed his girlfriend?" He rolled his eyes.