41• My sexy little doll

She stood on her toes with a mischievous smile stained on her face and whispered in his ear, "see yourself

She stood on her toes with a mischievous smile stained on her face and whispered in his ear, "see yourself."

He gladly agreed, "okay!" He held the hem of her top and hastily took it off.

A smile flashed on his face as he noticed she was wearing a baby pink bra with white polka dots and a tiny butterfly in the centre. She blushed, seeing him gazing at her bra.

"I like to wear these types of bras." As he drifted his eyes up to her face from the bra, she told him, smiling sheepishly.

"Such a cutie pie you're." He pulled her cheeks and added, "I never thought that someone could look adorable in lingerie also." She giggled.

"Now I want to see which undies you're wearing with this bra." He demanded, glancing at her thighs before moving his eyes back to her flushed face. "And this time, I want you to show me." He added before she could say something. The way he was giving orders while fixing his intense gaze on her was turning her on.

She undid her shorts button, blushing at him while he smirked and looked down with anticipation. He was enthusiastic about seeing her in her lingerie.

She pulled down her shorts, revealing her white matching undies, and his eyes glinted with desire.

"Take it off completely." He ordered her.

"Why?" She asked him, confused.

"Just do it, baby."

She bent down and took the shorts off her legs like an obedient kid.

She stood straight and found him intensely gazing at her with carnal desires and a hint of neediness in his eyes. With his searingly passionate gaze, he was setting her entire body on fire.

"You're looking very tempting, baby. Right now I'm feeling like freeing your tits by ripping your bra and rubbing you down there after siding your undies." As he told her about his desire, she became dripping wet for him, and her core twitched only with his words.

"You're turning me on at the wrong time, Cole. Please, stop it." She chided him.

"Why wrong timing?" He asked, caressing her bare belly, and the touch of his cold rings and hands made her shiver.

"Because I have to go to college, and if you forgot, let me remind you, you have to go to the office." She told him with difficulty because his touch was driving her insane.

"Do hell will everything, I don't care. You have awakened my inside devil." He quickly slipped his forefingers under her bra straps and yanked her to himself, widening her eyes in surprise.

"You're my sexy little doll! And I just love to play with my doll." He uttered, sliding his hands down into her bra, electrifying her body with his touch.