58• Father And Daughter

She arrived at his office and parked her car

She arrived at his office and parked her car. She couldn't wait to surprise her hottie biker and see his reaction when he saw her in his office.

"Cole's office is so huge." She murmured, stepping inside as the glass door slid open.

"I want to meet Cole. Could you tell me where his cabin is?" She asked the receptionist.

"Mam, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist enquired, unaware that she was the CEO's most special person, and she made a big mistake by asking for an appointment with her boss's girlfriend.

"I'm his-" She was about to tell her that she was his girlfriend but she stopped herself as the thought crossed her mind, 'our relationship is secret. I can't tell her.'

"Wait a minute, let me call him." She took out her phone from her handbag and dialled his number.

Cole was engrossed in his laptop in his cabin. His black blazer was hung on the backrest of the chair, and the sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up to his elbow, exposing the tattoos on his arms. In hotness, no one could beat him.

As his phone rang up, he glanced at it to see the caller's id, and he instantly picked it up with a smile on his face, seeing his kiddo's name flashing on the screen. No matter how busy he was, he could never ignore her call.

He apologised. "I'm sorry, kiddo, I couldn't come to pick you up, I-"

She uttered, cutting his words, "Cole, I want an appointment."

"Appointment?" Her words perplexed her, but once he realised she was in his office, his joy skyrocketed.

"I'm in your office, and the receptionist said that I can't meet with you without an appointment." He frowned and immediately stood up when she told him.

"I'm just coming downstairs, you wait for me." He disconnected the call and rushed out of the cabin. She roamed across the lobby while waiting for him.

As her gaze fell on her hottie CEO, her eyes shimmered and her lips drew up into a bright smile. He strode towards her with a wide smile on his face. His heart was filled with joy from the inside when he saw his kiddo in his office, as if his wish had been granted because he was missing her so much but couldn't even go to pick her up from college due to the lack of time.

"Thank you so much for coming here; you know how much I was missing you." He engulfed her in his arms, drawing her closer to himself as if he wanted to bury her in his chest, and then he lifted her feet from the floor and twirled her in joy while still hugging her. She giggled, resting her head on his shoulder, and she was only excited about his this reaction.

Everyone was staring at them, and the female staff was green with envy. She smiled contentedly, relieved to be in his warm arms after longing for his warm hug and touch since the morning.