95• A Shocking News

After one week

After one week

(Dear Diary, my brother and best friend are getting married tomorrow. I'm so excited that I don't want to sleep.

Cole has already dozed off, so I'm spending my time with you.)

Reyna was sharing her thoughts with her diary while Cole was sleeping beside her, snaking his arm around her waist.

"Kiddo, please sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Cole, what should I do? I'm not feeling sleepy." She answered him and pouted.

"Just lie down in my arms." He lifted his head from the pillow and stared at her, his eyes heavy with sleep.

"Okay." She kept the diary on the table and lay in his arms, and then eventually fell asleep in his warm arms while talking to him.

On the other hand, Ella and Ethan were chatting the night before their wedding. Because of the excitement of their wedding, sleep was far from their eyes.

Ethan: Tomorrow, you'll become my wife, Ella.

Ella: Yes! Ethan Jones's wife. Wow, we are gonna stay with each other every day.

Ethan: I just can't wait to fuck my wife tomorrow.

A red hue appeared on her face as she read the message.

Ella: You're making me more excited, Baby.

Ethan: I love you, Ella.

Ella: I love you more, Ethan.

Next morning

Reyna and Ella were getting ready in one of the resort's rooms. Ella looked stunning in her white bridal gown, while Reyna dressed in a sexy purple gown. Their hair was tied in a bun.

"Oh, Ella, you're going to kill my brother with your appearance today. So beautiful." Ella was standing in front of the mirror, and Reyna squealed, hugging her from behind.

"Barbie, I'm so excited. I'm finally getting married to the love of my life." Ella screamed in excitement after turning toward her. Her face was glowing, and there was a different kind of sparkle in her eyes as a result of her excitement.

Reyna laughed and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you." She seemed more excited and happy than Ella.

"Now you sit here, I'm just coming after meeting my brother." She made Ella sit on the sofa and went to meet her brother.

Cole was coming to meet his kiddo, and he came to a halt as his gaze fell on her in the corridors. He was taken aback when he saw her in the sexy gown. She flushed and lowered her eyelashes because of his searingly intense gaze.