94• Mood Swings

(Dear Diary, today it's been a week passed since Cole got back his passion, and our life became contented again

I'm so happy to see my love wholeheartedly happy. Now we go on a bike ride every night, and he has begun his races as well.

Our life has become beautiful and completed again.

And I have some more excellent news to share with you, Diary: Ethan and Ella's wedding date has been fixed.

I'm overjoyed for them. Everything in our lives is perfect, and I have never been so happy before in my life.

I'm so blessed to have this small family; Cole, Ethan, Ella and Mom and Dad. They are all precious to me.

And every day my love for my hottie biker is growing. It still feels like a dream that he is in my life.)

Cole hugged and kissed her cheek from behind when she was writing her diary, sitting on the swing chair. She was so lost that she didn't even notice when he returned from the office.

"I missed you, Kiddo." He devoured her cheek, making it wet. He was simply smitten by her chubby cheeks.

"Same here." She stood up and embraced him after standing on her toes.

As they pulled apart, he pinned her against the wall and captured her lips. He kissed her passionately.

He broke the kiss for a second and whispered, "I crave your luscious lips every single second, kiddo."

"Feelings are mutual-" Before she could complete her sentence, he shushed her by taking her lips in his mouth again.

He rubbed his hardness against hers, driving her insane, and they kissed each other as if their life depended on it.

She threw her head back as he attacked her neck, still vigorously rubbing himself against her.

He let go of her hands and clasped her face before kissing her lips once more, and she began playing with his eyebrow ring while kissing him with equal passion. He squeezed her twins, making her moan in his mouth.

She quickly removed his tie and was about to hurl it around the room when he snatched it from her grasp, and her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Place both of your hands in front of me."

After breaking the kiss, he sternly ordered her, and they were both panting from the wild kiss and gazing deeply into each other's eyes.

She immediately obeyed his command. He always took her desires to the next level with his domineering personality.

He fastened her wrists together with his tie and pinned her tied hands above her head with one hand, then grabbed her neck with his tattooed hand, and they gazed at each other with desire in their eyes for each other.