49• Her First Orgasm

She was finishing the last chapter, lying on the bed and holding the book above her face, and he was eating cornflakes, lying on his front beside her

She was finishing the last chapter, lying on the bed and holding the book above her face, and he was eating cornflakes, lying on his front beside her. She wanted to complete it as quickly as possible to get the special reward from her hottie biker.

After a while, she was studying and wandering around the room, while he was killing time by playing a racing game on his phone.

Finally, after three long hours, she finished her last chapter.

"It was a difficult and lengthy chapter." Exhausted, she huffed and sat heavily on the bed. He crawled over to her and embraced her from behind, relieving her of all exhaustion. She closed her eyes and a contented smile flashed on her face as she felt his warm arms wrap around her.

"Now I want my special reward." She said after turning towards him.

"Lie down." As he gave her the order, her eyes shimmered with excitement. Every time the way he ordered her turned her on in a completely different way.

"Okay." She lay down and stared at him with anticipation.

He came above her. "I'm going to give you immense pleasure today, are you ready, kiddo?" He whispered against her lips, gazing into her eyes intensely.

"Yes, I just can't wait." She breathed on his lips, gazing into his eyes with the same intensity.

"I love you." He murmured before capturing her luscious lips. She froze when he slipped one of his hands into her shorts and undies. She automatically splayed her legs, and he stroked her wet crotch, giving foreign pleasure to her which she was loving it. He smirked as she mechanically rubbed her crotch against his hand. He devoured her lips passionately, rubbing her vigorously and taking her to another world of pleasure. She could feel the cold touch of his ring on her crotch, which gave her a different kind of pleasure.

"Are you enjoying it, Kiddo?" He broke the kiss and asked, although he knew she was loving it, he wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"It is heavenly incredible, please just don't stop." She moaned, clutching his hair and throwing her head back.

He kissed her neck, still rubbing between her thighs. Her legs started shaking and something started building in her stomach, and he gave her first intense orgasm just by rubbing her crotch. She moaned loudly with ecstasy and squeezed her legs shut to control the profound sensation.

She was panting and her eyes were closed. He smirked at her as he lifted his head from her neck. She slowly opened her eyes, and when he tasted her by sucking his finger, her cheeks turned red like a tomato.

"You taste so delicious, Baby." As he said, she hugged him shyly.

"Thank you for making me feel so good. I never felt like this before. It was an out of the world feeling." She told him, burying her face in his chest.