32• A Morning With My Kiddo

The next morning, Cole awoke and a blissful smile flashed on his face as he realised he was lying, embracing the entire world in his arms

The next morning, Cole awoke and a blissful smile flashed on his face as he realised he was lying, embracing the entire world in his arms. Reyna's face was buried in his chest, and he could feel her breath caressing his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

When he took her in his arms for the first time, he was certain that she belonged only to him.

The way their upper bare bodies were pressed against each other was igniting his carnal desires, but he had to put them aside because he knew how innocent his kiddo was, and that's why he wanted to take it slow with her.

He murmured merrily, gazing at her doll-like face. "My innocent baby." Then he kissed her hair.

'I just love the way she loves me, man! I'm utterly smitten with her. I see innocence on every line of her face. She is a pure soul with a beautiful heart. Fuck! Why hadn't I noticed her pure heart before? I just scolded her all the time. Yesterday, because of my anger, she had to go through so much pain, but still not for once she complained. Now, I'll never hurt her in my anger; I have to control my anger for her sake. Yes, I'll deal with it because I don't want to hurt my kiddo again due to my anger issues. She doesn't deserve it; she deserves the joy of the entire world and all my love. I love her eyes when they sparkle with delight;  now I just can't see tears in them.'

He was thinking about her while caressing her hair and gazing at her with immense love.

A smile spread across his face as he noticed her one hand inside the back pocket of his jeans.

"Fuck! Her every tiny gesture drives me crazy. I'm truly saying that nobody made me feel so happy before in my life, and I never loved anybody so deeply and crazily before. She is so different from others, and now I just can't afford to lose her." He raised his head from the pillow and kissed her forehead.

She slowly opened her eyes as he moved away from her, and her lips curved into a blissful smile as she saw him. Every morning, she wished to awaken in his warm arms and see his face as soon as she opened her eyes. She felt as if she were in a wonderful dream.

"Good morning, Kiddo." He wished her, stroking her cheek with his thumb and smiling at her.

The cold metal of his ring touched her skin as he gently caressed her bare back with his fingers. She couldn't stop savouring his touch. She was in her man's arms, and this was what she had wished for since her gaze was drawn to her hot biker.

"Good morning." She murmured, snuggling up into his arms like a baby and sliding her other hand also into the back pocket of his jeans. She enjoyed putting her hands in his pockets because it made her feel complete and safe.

"I think you're obsessed with my hips, Kiddo!" He stated, embracing her, and she blushed.

"No! I'm just obsessed with the pockets of your clothes as I just love to slip my hands in them and feel more connected to you like this." She merrily told him.