35• Washroom Romance

My Hot Biker: Is someone there in the washroom except you?

He texted her, standing outside of the girls' washroom.

My Kiddo: No!

A smile of triumph flashed on his face after reading her message.

He stepped inside and smiled as he saw her standing in front of the mirror.

She looked at him through the mirror when he was locking the door. She turned towards him and innocently inquired, "why are you locking the washroom?"

"You'll get to know soon, my kiddo." He turned around and winked at her.

'Oh, God! Whenever he refers to me as my kiddo, I feel like I'm only his, and when he winks, my heart goes... I don't have words.' She wondered, gazing at him when he was approaching her. With his every step, her heartbeat was quickening.

He leaned in and moved closer to her face, stealing her breath. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily.

He grabbed her waist and yanked her to himself. "You don't have a clue that you've been stirring up my wild desire since I saw you in this dress." He huskily whispered in her ear, making heat shoot straight to her core. He added, "and when you bit your lower lip, I just couldn't control it any longer."

'I'm so captivated by what he said, and I can't wait to see what he does to me in the washroom! My hottie biker is so damn romantic, and he is making my life more exciting. I'm growing to love him more and more every day.'

'You have no idea how much I'm longing to make you mine, Reyna, but I want to go slow with you because I know how innocent you are.'

They both wondered, gazing at each other, their eyes were filled with lust, desire, love and a hint of neediness.

He tightened his grip on her waist and drew her even closer to himself before moving closer to her lips. As his warm breath caressed her lips, she closed her eyes, breathing heavily. Staggering desire coursed through her vain as his lips touched her lips. He sucked her lips softly, and she encircled her arms around his neck and sucked his lips with equal softness, but soon they started devouring each other passionately, shamelessly roaming their hands all over each other's body.

He bit her lower lip before taking her lips into his mouth and sucking them hard. He grabbed her butt and yanked her to himself, making her moan in his mouth. Their desires were at their peak because his bulge was rubbing against her crotch, and her body was automatically moving against him.

He pulled away from her, becoming breathless. They both were gazing at each other with profound desire in their eyes.

"I think your luscious lips are becoming my addiction, baby!" He breathed, brushing her lower with his thumb and taking her breath away from her with his searingly intense gaze.