36• My Kiddo, My Healer

They were all conversing over dinner when a woman approached Cole and sat on his lap

They were all conversing over dinner when a woman approached Cole and sat on his lap. Reyna's eyes widened in shock, and then she scowled at her.

"Do you remember me, hottie? We spent a night together." That woman asked Cole in a seductive tone, and Reyna clenched her fists and felt a sudden urge to push that woman to the floor because her words pierced her heart severely.

He glanced at Reyna before shoving the woman away from his lap; if he hadn't done this, Reyna would have killed her because she was burning with outrage.

"I don't even remember your name, and I'm not interested in you. So fuck off." Cole responded curtly to the woman, bringing a smile to his Kiddo's face. Her rage vanished as soon as she heard her man's words. The woman's face dropped, and she walked away.

"What happened to our playboy today?" Ethan asked him in a surprised tone.

Ethan was utterly unaware that Cole had been transformed from the playboy to the love-sick Cole by his sister. He was now only reserved for his sister and would not allow any woman to touch him except her.

"Today he is spending time with his special people." As he replied while sneaking a glance at his girl, her face lit up in a broad smile.

"I'm so glad to be his special person." She murmured and beamed, lowering her eyelashes, and Ella smiled at them.

"Cole, tonight would you stay at my house because I'm going with Ella to her house." As Ethan asked, Cole and Reyna's eyes glinted with joy because they both had only wanted this.

"I would love to." He murmured, and Reyna grinned, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Of course. I don't have any issues." Cole gladly agreed to stay at his place because there would be his kiddo, and how could he pass up the golden opportunity of spending the night with her? A slew of ideas for what to do with her at night had already begun to form in his mind.

***

As Ethan and Ella stepped out of the club, Reyna stood up and sat on Cole's lap, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Only I have the right to sit on your lap like this." She uttered in a possessive tone, encircling her arms around his neck.

She was just as possessive as he was, and he was astounded and delighted to see his kiddo's possessive nature.

"Yes, baby, now I'm completely yours." He tucked a few hair strands behind her ear and sucked her lips. "And I adore my possessive kiddo." He went on, and she smiled as she hugged him.

***

They arrived at Reyna's residence. When she turned around after locking the door, he pinned her against the door with both hands above her head and looked deeply into her eyes. His intense gaze caused her breath to quicken, and their proximity caused her entire body to shiver.