08• Clumsy Girl

Reyna's eyes widened in surprise when she received a message from Cole in the middle of the night

Reyna's eyes widened in surprise when she received a message from Cole in the middle of the night. She was overjoyed because he initiated the conversation for the first time, and a huge smile appeared on her face.

My Hottie Biker: Hey, Miss Admirer.

Miss Admirer: Hello, Mr Hottie!

My Hottie Biker: Surprised that I messaged you first?

Miss Admirer: Yes! I'm feeling as if I'm dreaming.

Her eyes were sparkling with profound happiness and a beatific smile wasn't leaving her face.

My Hottie Biker: I thought a lot about you the whole day.

Her heart danced with joy inside her. What could be a more joyous thing for her than knowing that her hottie biker was thinking about her?

Miss Admirer: Oh, so you were thinking about me? I'm so shocked.

He was typing the message, lying bare chest on the bed, and he laughed as he read her message.

My Hottie Biker: I have made up my mind that I'll talk to you because you're a stranger to me and I can share everything with you without any fear.

Her eyes twinkled with joy, and her lips curved into a huge smile as she learned of his decision. She couldn't believe she could now talk to the love of her life regularly because he wanted to talk to her as well. She was on cloud nine and felt like dancing with joy.

She began jumping on the bed like a crazy person, whooping cheerfully, "Yes, yes, I'm so happy. Finally, I can talk to him whenever I want."

"Now no one can stop me from making you fall in love with me,"' she whispered with determination, gazing at his photo on her phone with immense love.

Miss Admirer: I'm so glad to know this.

My Hottie Biker: Now I'm sleeping. Good night.

Miss Admirer: Good night!

She dozed off with a smile on her face, thinking about him. After a long time, she was ecstatic.