44• Secret Meet In the Washroom

Cole went to the common washroom after dinner and messaged her

My Hottie Biker: Meet me in the washroom, please, as I want to meet my kiddo properly.

She was going back to her room, wondering about him and grinned after reading his message because she also wanted to meet him before again engrossing herself in her studies.

"You don't have to say please, my hottie biker, because even I'm dying to meet you properly." She murmured under her breath and blushed, glazing at his text.

"Instead of blushing, don't you think you should run to meet him?" Her subconscious mocked her and she giggled, turning towards the direction of the washroom.

While on the other hand, Cole was impatiently waiting for her in front of the door. Although he did not receive her message, he knew that his kiddo would surely come running for him as soon as she saw his message.

When the door opened, a beatific smile spread across his face. Without missing a beat, he dragged her inside, startling her, and pinned her against the door before quickly locking it. Her heart began to race as she grinned at his eagerness.

While on the other hand, as soon as he locked the door, he immediately pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately as if his life depended on it and if she had been two minutes late, he would have died.

He yanked her hair by grabbing her ponytail with one hand and slid his other hand inside her top, caressing her bare tummy with his fingers and making her shiver with his touch. She was stroking his brow's ring and his face while devouring his lips with equal passion. They felt so alive after a long day when they tasted each other's lips.

He glided his hand up and squeezed one of her twins over the fabric of her bra, making her moan in his mouth. He smiled against her lips because her moans gave him a unique kind of pleasure. After taking one of her twins out of her bra, he bit her lower lip and pinched her bare nipple at the same time. With his sweet torture, he was taking her breath away and making her weak on her knees.

Even though they both were out of breath, they weren't ready to let go of each other's lips. He was kissing her with fierce passion and love, arousing her carnal desires by massaging her tits inside her top and grinding himself against her crotch.

After what felt like an eternity, they finally pulled apart, breathing heavily. They gazed into each other's eyes with lots of affection, and after leaning forward, he pressed his forehead with hers, bringing a smile to her face. Their eyes were closed, and they were completely absorbed in each other and panting after the intense kiss.

They opened their eyes slowly and exchanged intense looks. "I can't even go a day without kissing your luscious lips, baby. If I don't taste them within a day, I become insane." She was completely absorbed in his intense gaze and touch as he whispered, brushing her lips with his thumb.