67• The Race Day

They exited the college together, hand in hand, with beatific smiles on their faces

They exited the college together, hand in hand, with beatific smiles on their faces. She was overjoyed because Cole was taking her to see his bike race. She was the happiest soul on the planet because she would finally be able to see his race without hiding behind so many people.

She sat behind him on the bike, and as she slipped her hands into his jacket pockets, her brows furrowed in confusion because she felt something in one of them. When she took it out, her eyes sparkled as she saw her favourite chocolate.

He smiled as he looked over his shoulder at her. "I knew you would put your hands inside my pockets, so I put chocolate inside."

"You're the best boyfriend, Cole." She hugged him tightly, smiling broadly.

***

Everyone was taken aback when they saw Reyna sitting behind him on his bike because it was the first time he had taken a girl with him. He never let any girl sit behind him, and everyone knew it, which is why they were all shocked.

When they arrived at the venue, he made her sit in the VIP section, and she couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm overjoyed, Cole. Earlier, I used to sneak over to see your race and stand at last, and now coming along with you here and sitting in the front seat is incredible. Thank you for making my dreams come true, Cole." She stood up and embraced him firmly after standing on her toes. He hugged her back, and every girl there was green with envy because her hottie biker was the crush of thousands of other girls.

"Now I have to go to change. You sit here and wait for me." He instructed her as they pulled apart.

As he turned to go, she stopped him by holding his hand. "Wait, let me take a selfie. I have come to see your race with you for the first time; it's a special day for me. And you very well know how much I enjoy capturing these moments on my phone."

"Okay, then take it." He grabbed her waist and yanked her towards himself. She chuckled and took their selfie as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"All the best, my love." She kissed his cheek hard and continued, "I know you are gonna win it like always."

"Yes, I'll because today my lucky charm is with me." He beamed at her before leaving.

***

Reyna just got lost in him when he stepped out of the changing room, wearing the black and red racer suit; she found him even more attractive in this suit.

He strolled towards his kiddo and kissed her lips hard by clasping her face before engulfing her in his protective arms.

The girls around them were staring at them and talking about them.

"I wish I could have been in the place of this girl."

"She is so lucky, man."

"She must be his new slut."