33• My Naughty Kiddo

He just embraced her without coming inside the shirt, and she wrapped her arms around him and slipped her hands into his jeans pockets

They became engrossed in each other's warm arms with a smile of contentment on their faces and could spend the rest of their lives in this manner..

"Although I didn't ask you to hug me like this, I still love it." She said merrily as they pulled apart. He smiled and pulled her cheeks, making her giggle.

"Now I'm going to take a shower." He told her, and she nodded at him in response.

***

She was scrolling through Instagram reels to pass the time while he was in the shower. When she heard the sound of water tapping on the bathroom floor, she had an overwhelming desire to see him naked and wet.

'I want to see him in the shower, but is it right? Of course, it is right; he is my boyfriend, and I have the right to see him this way. Though I'm extremely shy, I can't resist this urge. I want to see my hottie biker in the shower. He would be looking so hot.' She thought and pouted, staring at the bathroom door.

She climbed down from the bed and strolled towards the bathroom with a sheepish smile stained on her face.

She peered inside because the door to his bathroom was ajar, and her heart skipped a beat as she saw him completely naked and wet from behind. The water cascading down his tempting physique covered in tattoos was driving her insane. She felt a twitch between her thighs and blushed hard as she saw his damp, well-shaped buttocks. His tattoos made him even hotter.

"Fuck! My man is extremely attractive. I badly want to touch the tattoos on his back. Dam! His fingers running through his wet hair to the back of his neck are so fucking tempting." She muttered, gawping at him shamelessly, and her fingers began to yearn to caress his wet hair and hot body.

When he was about to turn around, she hurriedly returned to the bed and covered her face with her palms shyly.

"Thank God, he didn't catch me or else he would have teased me so much." She murmured.

After a few minutes, he stepped out of the bathroom, decked in black jeans and a white shirt. He passed her a smile and walked over to the mirror to set his hair.

When he was styling his hair with a hairdryer, she caught a glimpse of his ass and blushed as his bare ass flashed in front of her eyes.

"Are you done checking me out, Kiddo?" He turned around and asked, sauntering towards her.

"I can never get over checking you out, Cole." She responded after rising from bed.

"And seriously, I found out today how much you're obsessed with my buttocks." Her brows furrowed in perplexity because she couldn't figure out why he suddenly said this.