55• Period Mood swing

When she awoke from her deep slumber after two hours, her hands were still in his jeans pockets

When she awoke from her deep slumber after two hours, her hands were still in his jeans pockets. A smile flashed on her face as she realised she was still in his arms and riding on his bike. She had never felt so good during her periods before.

He understood she had awoken as she snuggled into him. He kissed her hair and inquired, "Are you feeling better?"

"With you, I always feel heavenly incredible." She answered after raising her face from his chest and beaming at him. He leaned down and quickly kissed her lips before again concentrating on the road.

"How many hours have I slept? We haven't arrived at your house yet?" She questioned him.

"You slept for two hours." As he told her, her eyes widened in shock.

"Then why haven't we reached your home yet?"

"First and foremost, it's no longer just my home; it's our home, and secondly, we haven't arrived at our home yet because I didn't want to disturb my kiddo's peaceful sleep by stopping the bike." She was rendered speechless as always after listening to his words and just stared at him in utter disbelief while his eyes were fixed on the road.

'Is he the same person who didn't leave a single chance to scold me?' She wondered, staring at him incredulously.

It was the magic of her love that transformed him so drastically and caused him to fall head over heels in love with her.

"Just stop the bike?" As suddenly she yelled, he looked at her, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"What happened?"

"Just do what I'm saying." She ordered him in a stern tone.

"Okay, wait!" As he came to a halt in the devastated area, she cupped his face and devoured his lips like a ravenous animal. He was taken aback by her sudden, passionate kiss for a moment, but he soon responded with a similar passion, grabbing her hair with one hand and clutching her bare waist with the other.

"I'm so blessed to have you, Cole. The way you love me and care for me drives me insane. I love you so much." She breathed against his lips before slamming them with her own for another endless and full-of-love kiss.

***

Mary, Cole's maid, opened the door, and they stepped inside. They settled down on the sofa in the hall. Mary followed them.

"Mary, arrange the breakfast." As he ordered her, she left after nodding her head.

"I'm not feeling like eating anything, Cole." As she uttered, pouting grimly, Cole clasped her hand.

He blinked his eyes and made her understand, stroking her knuckles. "All right, don't eat. Just sit along with me because I'm starving." He knew she couldn't stop eating after seeing him eat her favourite dishes. He was well acquainted with his kiddo.