93• Our Happiness is Back

"I'm so happy, Cole

"I'm so happy, Cole." Reyna sat astride the bike behind Cole and slipped her hands into his jacket pockets with a huge grin because she was on cloud nine after getting her hottie biker back. She felt exactly like the first time she went on a bike ride with him, and she was so grateful to God for hearing her prayers.

"Feelings are mutual, kiddo." He smiled over his shoulder and put the helmet on her because he couldn't take the risk like the last time. He then donned his helmet and started the bike by holding the handlebars.

"Thank you so much, God." She closed her eyes with a contented smile on her face and thanked God for giving Cole's passion back to him. She was happier than he was.

A lone tear of joy trickled down her cheeks, and she relished the moment to the fullest. It was one of the happiest days of her life.

With her hands splayed in the air, her face turned to the sky, and her eyes closed, she just lost herself in the moment. When she felt a raindrop land on her arm, she opened her eyes.

"Cole! It's raining. I am overjoyed." She squealed and hugged him again with glee before slipping her hands back into his jacket pockets, and the euphoric smile on his face didn't fade after seeing his kiddo's happiness.

He fought back with his fear solely for the sake of her happiness. Now that he had her name permanently engraved on every breath, everything he did was for her.

The rain enhanced the beauty of their moment.

She took off their helmets and moved closer to his ear. "Let's add one more lovely memory of us on this bike. Cole, let's make love." She whispered and bit his earlobe before sucking the tattoo on his neck and driving him insane with her bold moves.

He gave her a glance, smiling. "As you say, kiddo."

After a few minutes, he halted the bike at some deserted place.

He quickly grabbed her waist and made her sit in front of him before kissing her lips wildly. He slipped one hand inside her top and played with one of her twins, and slipped his other hand inside her shorts and rubbed her wet crotch over the fabric of her panties.

She kissed him with equal passion, playing with his eyebrow ring and moaning inside his mouth. With her wild actions, she awoke a monster within him, and that was what she wanted.

The rain intensified their desires, and their kiss became even more passionate as their clothes became wet from the rain. Both of their bodies were on fire.

He yanked her head back by grabbing her wet hair, and sucked raindrops from her neck, rubbing her clit with great vigour. As she felt his lips on her neck, an electric current ran through her entire body, and her core twitched for him.