77• Her Memories

Ethan was sitting in the dark corner of the room, gloomily staring at Reyna's photo, in which she was pulling his cheeks while giggling

Ethan was sitting in the dark corner of the room, gloomily staring at Reyna's photo, in which she was pulling his cheeks while giggling. He was missing his cheery sister, whose presence used to give him pleasant vibes, and he was constantly praying for her well-being.

Flashback

"Ella, please save me from my sister. She is tickling me." Ethan yelled and ran all around the hall while Reyna was chasing him to tickle him.

She came to a halt, breathing heavily, then bent down and held her knees. "No one will save you from me, Ethan. You didn't stop when I asked you to stop, and you made me laugh the hell out of me, so now I'll do the same to you." She shouted before running after him once more. Ella just grinned as she watched them fight like kids.

"I enjoy doing it with you." While still running, he responded by glancing at her over his shoulder.

"Now I'll love tickling you, aaa..." she screamed when her knee was hit by a table. He hurried toward her, forgetting everything, and began frantically inspecting her knee.

"I'm so sorry, Sweetie, you got hurt because of me. Is it hurting too much?" After sitting on the couch with her and placing her leg in his lap, he asked her anxiously, and Ella stared at her with concern.

Reyna pretended to be hurt because she wanted to catch him, but after seeing his reaction, she looked at him with guilt in her eyes.

"I was just acting, Ethan, and you're the best brother in this world." She wrapped her arms around him and embraced him firmly.

"Seriously?" He frowned and yanked her away.

"Don't become upset. I just want to catch you, my cute brother?" She pulled his cheeks while laughing. When Ethan saw his sister laughing, he forgot about his anger and smiled at her, and Ella captured this moment on her phone.

Flashback over

Ella stepped into the room. She was also devastated because her best friend was in a coma, but seeing Ethan's condition made her heart break even more. She was just trying to be strong for him.

She lumbered towards him and settled down beside him.

"Ethan, please get a hold of yourself. Reyna will be fine, and when she regained her consciousness and saw you in this condition, have you ever thought about how she would feel?" As she questioned him, he just shook his head, his eyes fixed on Reyna's photo.

"Ethan, please try to pull yourself back for her. She never wanted to see you like this." She placed her hand on his shoulder and explained to him.

He finally moved his sorrowful eyes to her. "Ella, I just can't live without her because I don't know how to live without her. I want my sister back, Ella." His lips quivered, tears trickled down his cheeks and a sob escaped from his mouth.