95• A Shocking News

Start from the beginning

"Wow! You look stunning." He whispered, softly rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"And you look so fucking hot like always." She grabbed his collar and kissed his cheek.

"Now I have to go." As she turned to go, he stopped her by grasping her hand.

"I can't let you go." He whispered against her lips after swiftly pinning her against the wall by grabbing her waist. His gaze filled with neediness was fixed on her.

"We'll be late," he shushed her by capturing her lips, and kissed her passionately by grabbing her bun. She lost herself in the kiss and responded to him with equal passion and love by grabbing his collar. She moaned in his mouth as he squeezed her hips.

As he opened her hair while kissing her, she pushed him away and shouted, irked. "Cole, you spoiled my hair and my lipstick."

He stared at her in disbelief because she had never pushed him away like that during their kiss.

"Kiddo, you look gorgeous in open hair, and don't worry, I'll apply the lipstick on your lips again." He lovingly pacified her, caressing her cheek, but she gave him a sullen look.

"No need. I'll do it myself." She snarled and left.

'What is wrong with her? She is getting angry without any reason.' He wondered, baffled.

"Couldn't he wait to kiss me? He spoiled everything. Now I have to style my hair again.' She walked into the room, scowling and complaining about Cole.

"What happened, Barbie?" Ella asked her as she saw her facial expression.

"See how ugly I'm looking, Ella. We're already getting late and Cole spoiled my lipstick and hair." She stood in front of the mirror and grumbled while wearing the lipstick.

"You're still looking stunning, Barbie. Don't be upset." Ella tried to calm her down, caressing her hair.

She looked at herself in the mirror. "You're right. I'm not looking bad. Shit! I shouted at Cole unnecessarily. I don't know why I'm getting so angry these days." She conversed with herself, her brow furrowed in confusion.

***

She stepped out of the resort where the wedding would take place. The venue was exquisitely decorated. Everyone was seated on the chairs, and Ethan was standing on the stage with the priest. She looked for Cole and ran towards him when she found him. He was seated next to his parents. She gave him sorry looks before cheerfully greeting James and Mia.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you in the corridors." She apologised after sitting beside Cole.

"It's okay, Kiddo." He blinked his eyes before clasping her hand and kissing her knuckles, and she just smiled at him.

Ella arrived on the stage with her father, her face was hidden behind the white veil. Ethan was just smiling at her contentedly. Cole and Reyna smiled at each other while imagining themselves in their respective positions.

She clicked their photos and also took selfies with Cole and his parents.

When they exchanged the rings and took the vows, tears began to trickle down Reyna's cheeks automatically.

"Kiddo, why are you crying?" As Cole noticed her tears, he asked her, rubbing them off her cheeks.

"I'm crying with joy, Cole. I'm so happy for them." As she sobbed, keeping her eyes fixed on Ella and Ethan, he shook his head in disbelief.

"You're crazy, Kiddo. You cry in excitement, you cry in pain, you cry in joy." He laughed.

"And this crazy kiddo is all yours." She chuckled and pecked his lips.

When Ella and Ethan kissed each other's lips, Cole and Reyna softly kissed each other too.

***

Ethan and Ella left directly for the honeymoon after the party, and Cole and Reyna were coming back home.

"I'm so exhausted, Cole." She huffed, resting her head on his shoulder while he was driving the car.

He leaned down and kissed her hair. "You can sit in my lap and sleep, Kiddo."

"I'm too tired to move even." She pouted at him.

"Then who told you to dance so much at the party?" He raised his brows at her.

"I was happy, Cole. It was the wedding of my brother and best friend, that's why my happiness was double." He chuckled after listening to her words.

"You're so adorable." He drew her cheek with one hand while holding the steering wheel with the other, his gaze fixed on the road.

***

As they entered the mansion, she became dizzy and fainted in his arms.

"Kiddo, what happened? Open your eyes." He freaked out and patted her face, anxious for her.

When she didn't respond, he immediately lifted her in his arms and took her to the room.

He sprinkled water on her face, but when she didn't wake up, he became more concerned for her and immediately called the doctor.

He roamed restlessly across the room, worriedly glancing at his unconscious kiddo until the Doctor arrived. He couldn't figure out what had happened to his child all of a sudden. He was distraught for her.

When the Doctor was checking Reyna, he was waiting for her, standing outside the room.

As the doctor stepped out after checking Reyna, he asked her, stammering. "Wh-what happened to her? Is-Is she al-alright?"

"She is pregnant and fainted from exhaustion. She is weak, which is why she requires extra rest." Cole's eyes widened in shock, and he stumbled as the Doctor dropped the bomb on him.

'Fuck! No. She is so young. How did she become pregnant? How will I confront Ethan? He'll murder me. What did I do? This should not have happened." He punched the wall to vent his rage; he was angry with himself for making his kiddo pregnant at such a young age. He was losing his mind.

 He was losing his mind