94• Mood Swings

Start from the beginning

After pulling the sleeve of her top, he trailed kisses all over her shoulder, driving her insane with his heavenly kisses. She closed her eyes, feeling incredible to feel the touch of his lips on her skin.

But only then, they pulled apart as they heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck! "Why does someone have to knock on the door right now?" Cole cursed, and she giggled and showed him her tied hands, asking him to open them.

A smile flashed on his face, seeing her giggling, and he untied her hands.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll continue after some time." She pecked his lips and rushed to open the door.

A maid called them downstairs for dinner.

They reached the dining table hand in hand with a smile on their faces.

"So, Ethan, where are you planning to go for your honeymoon?" Cole asked Ethan when they were having dinner. Reyna was sitting between them.

"We're still deciding about it. You can give suggestions."

"Today, I'm gonna search for the best honeymoon places for you guys. Oh God, I'm so excited about your marriage, Ethan." She expressed her happiness by hugging him with glee.

He kissed her head, and Cole just smiled at them. His kiddo's smiling face made his world shine.

"I'm full now." She stood up after eating only a small portion of her dinner, and her brother and boyfriend glared at her and made her sit down by clasping her hands.

"You haven't eaten anything, kiddo, and you're saying you're full. Open your mouth and eat." Cole chided her like her father and brought the spoon closer to her mouth.

She made faces and begged Ethan to stop Cole from forcing her to eat by looking at him with her pleading eyes.

"No, Reyna, you have to eat." As Ethan said in a stern tone, she made a sad pout.

"Open your mouth, kiddo." As Cole ordered, she unwillingly opened her mouth and ate it.

"I'm not feeling like eating anything, please." She implored after eating a few spoons of rice.

"Are you all right, kiddo?" Cole asked her worriedly, and Ethan looked at her with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Just don't want to eat, stop forcing me." She shouted, irked.

Cole wondered, 'What's wrong with her? Maybe she is going to get periods, that's why.'

"Okay, fine. Don't eat. Relax." He comforted her, caressing her cheek with his thumb, and Ethan just stared at her, concerned for her.

***

Reyna was lying, placing her head on Cole's lap while he was caressing her silky hair with his tattooed hand.

She was talking on the phone with Cole's parents. This was something she did frequently. He was pulling her cheeks to tease his kiddo while she was talking, and when she turned her face towards him and showed him her eyes, he just smiled at her. He liked to tease her because she looked cuter to him when she was angry.

"Will you go wedding shopping with us, Mom?" She glared at him and resumed talking with Mia while resting her head on his lap, and he resumed caressing her hair.

"Of course, Reyna. You just tell me the timing."

"I'll message you after deciding the timing with Ella, Mom."