Drama in the schoolhouse

Dolly and Loki settled into a happy routine as husband and wife.
Loki loved reading and talking to the babies, "We should talk about names."
Dolly smiled as he drew circles over her growing stomach, "I guess we should."
Loki sat up a little and rested his head on Dolly's shoulder, "I never imagined I'd be a father."
Dolly kissed his forehead and played with his hair, "I like the name Natalia Ann for both my moms."
Loki rubbed her belly, "That's beautiful mijn liefde."
Dolly smiled and adjusted just a little so Loki could feel a kick, "I think that's your son wanting to know his name."
Loki grinned, "Hello little pup..." He paused then smiled sweetly, "Winter Wolf Grant for your dads."
Dolly blinked, "Winter Wolf Grant and Natalia Ann."
2 sharp kicks came making both laugh, "I think they like their names."
----------------------------------------
Dolly smiled to her students as came into the class room, "Ok settle down everyone. We are going to start one of my favorite books The Secret of NIHM ."
Ellie passed out copies of the book to the class, "Now along with reading the book we're going to have some fun projects to do."
Dolly took a moment to explain what the book was about, "And we might just watch the movie when we're done reading the book."

As Dolly started to read an alarm went off. Dolly nodded to Ellie, "Ok kids this is probably just a drill so just like we practice."
Dolly stepped in the hall and at first didn't see anything, "Ok nice and steady there we go."
Ellie lead the kids as Dolly took up the rear. Someone jumped out and before Dolly could react Logan and appeared driving his claws into him, "Keep moving!"
Ellie opened the secret panel. Dolly saw more coming and tossed her phone to Ellie, "Call my husband. Keep them safe."
Dolly closed the door and engaged the intruders.
----------------------------------------
Loki didn't feel right. Something was wrong with Dolly.
He reached for his phone when it rang, "Sæta?"
Ellie tried to remain calm, "Loki it's Ellie..."
Loki stood, "Call everyone in Dolly's phone I'm on my way."
----------------------------------------
Dolly found it a little difficult to fight as pregnant as she was, but held her own until a man wrapped a hand around her, "Stop fighting or I'll inject you with something that'll hurt your babies."
Dolly froze, "Ok... I won't fight."
The mystery man turned her around, "I always knew you were a freak Dolly."
Dolly shook her head, "Hello Billy."
Before her stood her childhood bully Billy Butcher.
Billy put the syringe away but held a gun at her, "You're coming with me."
Dolly followed, "So... What's the big plan?"
Billy pulled her a long followed by a small group of men, "I'm going to sell you to the highest bidder. If you go into labor first then that's extra money for me. I know lots of ways in induce labor. Or maybe I'll cut the kid out. You don't feel pain do you?"
Billy laughed until they came around the corner and saw a wall of Avengers.

Dolly smiled, "No, but you will

Dolly smiled, "No, but you will."
Billy pulled Dolly closer, "Let me pass or I'll blow her head off."
Loki tossed his blades, "Sæta are you ok?"
Dolly sighed, "I have to pee, but I'm ok."
Bucky stared, "You're the kid that bullied Doll in school. What are you doing?"
Billy growled, "The Lord's work!"
Dolly winced, "You belong to the church of humanity."
Logan spat blood, "Of course he would."
Steve cringed, "You need to let her go, you're surrounded."
Dolly leaned forward, "I really gotta go... Billy just give up or I'm going to pee on you!"
Billy looked horrified and eased his grip enough for Dolly to throw her head back into him allowing her to get free.
Bucky and Loki both reached for her as the others rushed in.
Dolly's eyes went wide, "I think my water just broke."