Picinic

Loki carried the basket for Dolly as they walked to gazebo, "This was one of my favorite spots as a kid."
Loki softly smiled, "I see why; it's beautiful."
Sitting the basket down Loki spread the blanket that Dolly had packed.
Dolly looked around, "I use to imagine that I was a princess and this was my castle."
Loki gave a shy smile and used his magic to alter Dolly's appearance, "Now you look the part."
Dolly leaned closer, "And what is a princess with out her prince?"
Raising an eyebrow Loki changed his look, "Is this to your liking?"
Dolly kissed his cheek, "You are to my liking in anyform."
Loki captured her mouth in a light kiss, "Oh mijn liefde you humble me."
Dolly lowered her eyes, "Loki... I have decided I want to complete our bond..."
Loki grinned, "Are you certain?"
Dolly took his hands in hers, "I am more than certain. I cannot dream of a life without you my prince of mischief and magic."
Loki pulled her into his arms, "Dolly... I am honored by your acceptance of me. From the first time I met you I knew you were special, I just didn't know how important you'd become to me."
Dolly blushed and let a tear fall. Loki caressed her cheek before guiding her again into a deep hungry kiss. Dolly traced a hand down his chest where Loki caught her wrist, "My sweetest love... Are you certain?"
Dolly smiled, "I am more than certain."
Loki grinned devilishly, "Hold tight mijn liefde."
Using his powers Loki teleported them and the picnic to his rooms in the tower, "I am going to claim you as mine completely Dolly; there will be no doubt as to who you belong."
Dolly grinned, "That goes both ways..."
Dolly stood nervously and took a step towards him, "I... I may not be experienced, but I promise you I am here to claim you as mine."
Loki blushed, "You... You never..."
Dolly gave a nervous laugh, "A lady doesn't kiss and tell." Swallowing her nerves Dolly took his hand, "I never... I mean I've dated, but never wanted anyone but you..."
Loki gave a soft growl, "No one will ever touch you again my pet... You are mine..."
----------------------------------------
Author's note next chapter will contain smut👀