The Honeymoon&a surprise visitor

IT'S THE HONEYMOON DO YOU REALLY NEED A SMUTT WARNING?🤣

Loki lead Dolly outside as the guests threw bird seed and flower petals, "Hemdail!" Loki called out.
The Bifrost opened up whooshing them away.
Dolly clung to Loki and kept her eyes shut until she was very certain they were on solid ground.
Loki chuckled, "Open your eyes my love."

"Oh Loki! Where are we? It's beautiful!" Dolly spun around.
Loki smiled pleased with her reaction, "This is where I was born Jotunheimen."
He took her hand and walked with her up a path to a cottage, "I wanted to spend some time here before we went to the palace."
Dolly kissed him, "I love it Loki."
Loki deepened the kiss, "You looked so beautiful today; I almost hate to ruin it by ravaging you."
Dolly smirked, "By all means ravage me my didi."
Loki tangled his fist in her hair pulling her head back arcing her neck so he could kiss her pulse, "Oh my little Midgardian do you need me to claim you?"
Dolly swallowed, "Yes... Please Loki I need you to claim me..."
Loki's lips crashed into hers as he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, "I'll never get enough of you my sweetling."
Dolly sat up and undid his belt freeing his cock. She licked the tip teasingly before gently sucking using both hands to stroke his shaft.
Loki tossed his head back, "Oh mijn liefde your mouth feels like heaven."
Dolly smiled up at him opening wider to take him deeper.
Loki moaned tangling his fingers in her hair guiding her mouth a long his shaft, "Dolly... I'm so close..."
Dolly smiled around his shaft speeding up her efforts; using her tongue to flick the under side of his member making him quiver, "Fuck Dolly..."
Loki felt Dolly's hands wrap around his waist pulling him closer keeping him from stepping back so she could swallow his release.
Looking down he saw Dolly had an all too pleased grin, "Mmm lovely."
Loki shook his head and pushed her back on the bed kissing her, "My turn pet..."
He dipped his head under her skirt removing her panties and began teasing her by licking up her wet slit and sliding 2 fingers into her wet heat working her clit.
Dolly moaned, "Loki... Oh god... Please..."
Loki grinned enjoying the fact he was pleasing her as a husband should.
Dolly pulled her skirt up so she could see Loki working her, "Loki... Ima come..."
Loki lapped up her juices, "Come my darling let me taste you."
Dolly shivered and twitched as her orgasm washed over her.
Loki stood and slid himself all the way in, "You're mine forever mijn liefde. My precious Midgardian."
Dolly's eyes went wide as her breath hitched, "Forever my prince..."
Dolly pulled him in for a deep hungry kiss as another orgasm claimed her.
Loki cupped her breast through the dress holding tight as her released himself within her; his body shaking with the overpowering orgasm.
Lying together Dolly giggled, "We made it to a bed, but not out of our clothes."
Loki laughed and snapped his fingers using magic to undress them, "There now... Better?"
Dolly licked her lips, "Yes, much better."
----------------------------------------
The next morning Dolly stood outside wrapped in a blanket drinking tea when a woman dressed in black and green appeared, "So... You're the mortal Loki broke Odin's laws for."
Dolly turned, "I am. Who are you?"
The woman smiled, "I am Hela Goddess of death and Thor and Loki's elder sister."
Suddenly Loki jumped from the porch running to Dolly, "Hela you will not touch her."
Dolly pouted and slapped Loki's arm, "Loki! Don't be rude! Hela has done nothing but say a hello."
Stunned Loki looked at Dolly, "You don't know how dangerous she is!"
Dolly rolled her eyes, "I am sure she is, but she's done nothing right now for you to act this way."
Hela smiled, "I like you. I had come prepared for the reaction Loki had, but you show me kindness; why?"
Dolly adjusted the blanket, "Well... Death in of it's self is fairly neutral. It comes for us all eventually, but honestly you have no weapon; none I see anyhow, and you didn't feel like you wanted a fight."
Hela gave a sad smile, "I have no qualms or quarrel with either of you. I simply wanted to see... Well... It does not matter. Dolly thank you for your kindness." She faced her brother, "You are very blessed Loki."
Hela began to walk away, "Give my love to mother brother."
In green and black mist she vanished.
Loki let a shaky breath go, "For the love of Odin... You scared a thousand years off my life."
Dolly shook her head, "Don't be dramatic. If she wanted to cause harm she would have. One thing I have learned is remaining calm is the first step in victory." Dolly sighed, "That said... Oh Loki I was so stupidly afraid."
Tears streamed down her cheeks, "Come here my love. What am I going to do with you?"
Dolly sniffled, "Love me forever?"
Loki laughed, "And always." He kissed her gently, "Come inside. We have a few moments before we leave for the palace."