School Tour

Loki parked the car and was admittedly impressed by the grounds, "The school also acts as a home for kids who's parents didn't want to or couldn't care for them and their needs."
Dolly explained as she walked up the path with her hand in his, "The kids here are ah... Special."
Loki tilted his head, "I don't think I understand."
Dolly smiled, "Look over there."
She pointed to some children playing. One of the children was blue. "Most people call us mutants."
A voice interrupted their,  silence, "Nice people call us enhanced; either way we are weird to normies."
They turned and saw a surly teenage girl with a shaved head, "Are you the new teacher?"
Dolly smiled, "Yeah. Dolly Barnes. This is my fiancé Loki God of Mischief Prince of Asgard."
Loki smiled and nodded his head, "And who might you be?"
The girl sighed, "Ellie Phimister. Professor Xavier said I should show you to the main office. I'll be your teacher's aid."
Loki marveled at the school, "Are all the children here..."
Ellie smirked, "Yeah... The kids here range in age from 8 to 21."
Dolly smiled to Loki, "Dad thought about sending me here because of my strength, but he didn't want to take a spot from a child who might need it."
Ellie looked back, "So it's true you're-"
Dolly grinned, "Yeap I'm a mutant too. My dad is James Barnes...[Ellie looked confused] the Winter Soldier and my grandfather..."
Logan came up and hugged her, "Grandbaby."
Dolly giggled, "Hey Logan. I was just getting a little tour from my TA Ellie."
Logan laughed, "I am surprised Negasonic Teenage Warhead gave her real name."
Ellie rolled her eyes, "Fuck off old man."
Logan smiled and gave Dolly a "sniff" then looked at Loki, "El can you take Dolly to see Charles; I'm going to give Loki a tour."
Dolly kissed Loki, "I'll catch up for lunch. I can't wait to show you my class room."
Loki smiled feeling very proud of his bond mate, "I'll see you soon my pet."
The two men watch them walk away. Logan sighed, "Oh boy... You do know Barnes is a sniper?"
Loki raised an eyebrow, "An odd fact to randomly bring up, but yes; I am aware of my future father-in-law's proficiency in fire arms."
Logan blinked, "Shit... You don't know."
Loki turned, "Know what?"
Logan sighed, "Fuck... She doesn't know yet either."
Loki got nervous, "I repeat... Know what!?"
Logan cursed, "Dolly... Her scent has changed. She smelt like spring lilacs; now she has more of a winter scent... Pine mixed with her lilacs."
Loki paled, "You mean..."