Loke din lille dritt

"Loki you little shit!" Bucky yelled as he chased him.
Loki tried to out run him but his brother tripped him.
Bucky caught up to him, "You got my little girl in trouble!"
"Now Sargent... Let's be reasonable..."
Dolly came running up, "Daddy what ever you think you're gonna do don't."
Bucky frowned, "Just let me hit him one time... I won't even use my metal hand."
Dolly laughed, "Daddy no you can't hit him. I love him and we're getting married and guess what... You're gonna be a grandfather."
Bucky pouted, "I still wanna punch him."
Dolly hugged, "I love you daddy."
Bucky sighed, "I love you too baby girl... I'm too old for all of this. Loki... If anything happens to her or my grandbaby-"
Loki heaved a sigh, "Yes I know... My death will be permanent."
Bucky nodded, "Come on... Guess we gotta give you your wedding present early."
Bucky lead them back to the main room where everyone hugged and congratulated them.
Steve and Nat smiled. Steve kissed Dolly's cheek, "My little princess all grown up. Just yesterday you were running around playing with dolls."
Dolly blinked back tears, "You'll always be my Teef."
Steve chuckled and hugged her, "Loki..."
Loki rolled his eyes, "Yes if I cause her pain or the little one my death will be quick and forever."
Steve laughed, "Well that too, but I was going to also remind you that you're very lucky to have her."
Loki blushed, "That I am."
Nat wiped her cheeks dry, "Come on... We've something for you."
They lead Dolly and Loki the floor above theirs. Steve smiled, "This use to be mine and Nat's before we moved in with Bucky and Dolly."
Nat opened the door, "We've been remodeling it for you so you could move in after you got married."
Bucky sighed, "But since you're already in the family way... You guys can move in together now."
Loki smiled, "Thank you."
Dolly spun around, "It's amazing and perfect!"
She hugged all 3 of her parents, "We can move in tomorrow!"
Loki gave a mischievous smile, "Or..." With a snap he was able to bring all of their things here, "We can move in now."
Dolly giggled, "My didi."
Bucky sighed and shook his head, "I need a drink."