story 139 - part 2

Start from the beginning

I looked at Pope like he was crazy and then at my super hero girlfriend and our son and I said, "Me too, because I'd be so fucking jealous"

John B laughed and said, "I've never seen you as the dad type, but it suits you well"

Kie smiled at me and said, "It does"

A few days later, we got to bring our son home. Well, home to Kie's parents house but home. We were both exhausted from getting very little sleep. I got up every single time with Kie. Liam was usually hungry and Kie had to breastfeed him, so I could rub Kie's back while she fed our son.

Our son was growing up so fast. He was already almost a month old. I loved watching Kie be a mom. She was the best mom, our son was so lucky to have her.

There was a knock on the door and Anna went to get it and Kiara was close behind.  It was my father.

"Hi, Anna..  Kiara... JJ here?"

"What are you doing here, dad?" I asked stepping in front of Anna and Kiara who was holding my son

"You're gonna have a baby and not tell me"

"You need to leave" I said firmly

"I just want to meet my grandson" He said looking at Kie and there was no way in hell I was going to let him near Liam

He didn't listen when I told him to leave so I brought the conversation outside and we got into a huge argument. Mike came out to back me up and make sure we didn't get in a physical fight.

"I couldn't protect myself from you as a child, but I can protect my son from you. You have ten seconds to leave before I call the cops" I yelled at him and Mike pulled out his phone which made my father leave

We went back inside and Kie hugged me and I kissed her head. I apologized for my father showing up here like that.

"It's not your fault, J... You can decide whatever you want and I'll support it. If you don't want Luke to see Liam or if you do, it's okay"

"I love you" I said kissing her

Tonight, John B was having a guys night and I showed up and Pope was already there. He's acted different ever since Kie got pregnant. He was leaving for college soon and so I asked him, "Hey, are we okay? You've seemed off since Kie got pregnant"

"She was my girlfriend, JJ and then you slept with her. Not only did you fuck her but you got her pregnant. You'll forever have a connection to Kie now because you have a child together. She was my girlfriend"

"Pope, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have hooked up while you guys were together. But I will never apologize for being with Kie now. You said it yourself, you're glad the kid isn't yours. You thought the kid was going to to ruin your life. You're right, a baby would have ruined your life but my son completes my life. There is nothing I love more than being a dad. It's the best thing that could have ever happened to me"

"Aww, JJ does have a heart" John B teased me

"Wow, I didn't know you felt that way" Pope said with a blank look on his face

"I love Kie and I love our son. I know it's happening fast, but I want to propose to Kie"

The guys were really happy for me and asked when I planned on doing it and I said not for a few months. We enjoyed our guys night and instead of getting drunk like I used to, I was the one to keep the signal clear and only had one drink. I guess fatherhood really does change you.

I got home and crawled into bed with Kie. She was asleep but she moved closer to me and I pulled her into my arms. She whispered, "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I said kissing her goodnight

The next day, I got up with our son and gave him a bottle while sitting on the couch downstairs in the living room. Kie got to sleep in a little today and she joined us and said, "Aww, my two favorite boys"

"Say good morning mommy" I said looking at my son who obviously wasn't going to say that

Kie came over and gave me a quick kiss and asked, "What were you talking to him about?"

She must have overheard me talking to him when she came down. It was nothing really. Just stupid stuff about how strong he was getting and how I couldn't believe he was my son.

"Not much, just bonding over how much we love your boobs" I said which earned me a look but she couldn't help but laugh

"JJ, he's a baby, he's my son..."

"Exactly, he likes breastfeeding" I said and she rolled her eyes because I wasn't technically wrong

"I can't wait to have a girl" She said smiling as she looked at my holding the baby

This caught my attention and I asked, "So you want more kids?"

"In the future, yeah... I hope you do too because you're the only one I want to make another baby with"

I kissed her and said, "Of course, I do... I love you so much, Kie"

"I love you too" She said giving me a quick kiss that was interrupted by our son making baby noises

This isn't how I pictured my life to be at eighteen, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Kie  getting pregnant saved me in so many ways. I finally had my own family that I loved and they loved me. It's all I've ever wanted in life and ai finally had it.